Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 02:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Uncle Freddie like write bout how he dead. Two time he write how hot coffee fall and scald he and send he to hospital.Old people always seh that wha people ask for dem does get. Hot water bun he tail and he holler like a cow.Dem boys seh that he play mechanic and open he radiator like if he opening he pot. People didn’t know that Uncle Freddie had such a big mouth.De water bun he hand,Wholesale Jerseys, he face and he mouth. Dem boys seh that he talking one-sided,NFL Jerseys From China, which is nutten strange.And dem same boys want to meet Bobby of de Guyana Times fame. De man defending GPC like if it going out of style. He busy suing de Waterfalls paper and he got dem boys busy.Dem boys did just get to hire one lawyer when de other suit surface.Dem got to wait fuh money to hire de other one. And that is why dem want to know how Uncle Bobby gun collect de $200 million he want.People tell dem boys to sue him too,NFL Jerseys China, but dem boys seh that dem is not like that. Dem would soor and that is wha dem set out to do de other day. But Uncle Bobby suh vex that he refuse de first advance.Dem boys mekking a second advance this weekend. Dem even plan to beg Uncle Bobby and he big pardner fuh money to pay de lawyer this time.Dem got real money. And every time Uncle Bobby sue he got to find money fuh de Waterfalls paper pay de lawyer to defend against de same Uncle Bobby.Talk half. Lef half.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 02:52 
Government is considering the ‘name and shame’ approach for wholesalers and retailers who are not decreasing their prices for commodities that have fallen on the world market.Yesterday, Head of the Presidential Secretariat, Dr. Roger Luncheon, said that as the world’s financial sector and economic crisis deepens, prices for goods and services are falling steadily.He noted that in Guyana, consumers are reasonably expecting that those fallen prices would be reflected in the cost of procuring goods and services in market places.According to Luncheon, Cabinet was briefed on Tuesday last on the current situation, and there was some cause for alarm since consumers were not predictably or consistently benefiting from these price decreases. He added that a call was made for strict monitoring by the relevant bodies.The prices for bread,holesale Soccer Jerseys, fuel,Cheap NFL Jerseys, poultry and transportation fares continue to attract the attention of the administration,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Dr. Luncheon added. On November 5 last, the General Minibus Association (GMA) said that bus fares throughout the country would be reduced.On Wednesday, Demerara Oxygen Company (DOCOL), bottlers and distributors of TexGas in Guyana, announced price reductions,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, effective yesterday.The company announced that a 9kg or 20lb cylinder of TexGas will be retailed for $2,900 in Georgetown,Cheap Jerseys From China, West Coast and West Bank Demerara, East Coast Demerara and East Bank Demerara while the price will be $3,Cheap Hockey Jerseys 2019,000 in all other areas.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 05:35 
Days after being involved in the horrific accident at Airy Hall, Mahaicony, which claimed the lives of two young boys, the other accident victims are still patients at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) while families and friends continue to pray for their recovery.According to the parents of 13-year-old Zahir Yassin, the teenager suffered a broken collar bone and fractures to his ribs. His head has swollen bumps and he has had problems breathing. He is currently in the Male Surgical Ward of the GPHC.The driver of Toyota Tundra GKK 3893, Asif Hack“Yesterday (Monday) for the first time he took some juice and was able to drink it but shortly after he start vomit up everything. He can’t eat or drink anything. His head feel soft soft like jelly, but he can talk a little. He was going to a Muslim function at Blairmont when the accident happen. One of the people who rescue him call us to tell us. Zahir managed to tell the person our number,” said his mother.As for 34-year-old Asif Hack, the driver and owner of the vehicle involved in the accident, he is presently warded in the same ward as Yassin.Hack sustained injuries to his neck and spine. His wife, who did not provide her name, explained that the doctors told her family that it cannot be guaranteed that her husband will be able to “do anything for himself” after the necessary operations/ surgeries are completed.The injuries which he sustained to his head are very severe and his family is hoping and praying that he has a speedy recovery.Fazil Ali, 11, of Lusignan Grass Field, East Coast Demerara (ECD) is said to be in a stable condition at the GPHC and was to be discharged yesterday, but was kept for observation after he complained of back pain.His father refused to give a comment to the newspaper, however,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, he did state that his son is recovering.“My son recovering. Me nah want give none report but he coming around,” said the boy’s father.Meanwhile 10-year-old Sameer Shamsuddin of Cane Grove, ECD, is still in a critical condition at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the GPHC.His father told this newspaper that the young boy suffered severe injuries and has not regained consciousness as yet.Another injured young man, 18-year-old Shiraz Alli a.k.a “Ameer” received hard hits to his stomach and head and is presently warded in the High Dependency Unit (HDU) of the GPHC.His mother,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Bibi, told Kaieteur News that her son is slowly recovering and is able to eat and talk without much discomfort.“He is my only son, very helpful and good. He is also the Imam of the Good Hope Masjid. The people who rescue them call my husband who call me at home and told me about the accident. His head was burst and had to get stitches. I want to express my sympathies to the family of the two children who passed away also. This was a very tragic event,cheap nfl jerseys outlet,” said Bibi.According to another young man,NFL Jerseys China, Azharuddin Lalljie a.k.a “Sunny”, he was also in the tray at the back of the vehicle when the accident took place.He stated that some of the boys, including himself,Cheap Jerseys, were asleep when the incident took place. He quickly awakened when he felt a sudden “raise and jerk” while he was asleep and automatically jumped out of the vehicle as it was halfway in its first topple.“I was in the tray sleeping. It topple two or three times but I had already jump out. When I jump out I hit my head and get blackout. I remember opening my eyes and seeing everyone around on the ground, blood here and there, and a route #50 minibus not far which had stopped. I got black out,” the young man related.Injured: Zahir YassinSurvivor Raymond Azeez, Marketing Manager of the National Communications Network (NCN) told Kaieteur News that he was seated in the front seat of the Toyota Tundra (GKK 3893) which ran off the road at a dangerous turn and slammed into a post before ending up in a nearby ditch.He expressed gratitude to the Cuban doctors and nurses at the Mahaicony Hospital, whose actions he deemed very professional, and acknowledged the assistance rendered by a driver of a blue Toyota Raum and minibus driver who helped transport the victims to the said hospital.The actions of the above mentioned persons are what he feels saved the lives of the other victims who were injured.“At the hospital they did not panic too much. I have never seen something like this (the accident) take place before, but I am impressed with those at the hospital. There were no less than 10 Cuban personnel attending to us in a very professional way. What was amazing was the speed and professionalism of the operatives at Mahaicony in administering oxygen to the injured,