yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 2094
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 02:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Michael JordanA woman who went to the aid of schoolboy, Anfernee Bowman, said that he was armed with a knife andDead: Anfernee Bowmanwas pursuing another youth when he collapsed and died from his injuries.Beryl Greene’s son operates a stall in the Aubrey Barker Street, South Ruimveldt area where Bowman was stabbed at around 18:30 hrs on Monday.She said that she was the first person to go to his aid, but had not seen when he was wounded.The incident occurred outside the residence of Dennis Patterson, who holds math classes that both the victim and suspect attended.The vendor’s story seems to confirm reports that both youths were armed when the altercation occurred. Bowman’s family members believe he was unarmed and that the 18-year-old suspect was the aggressor.The suspect, who is still at large, is believed to have been armed with an ice-pick or screwdriver, which police reportedly recovered in the area.In a brief interview last night, a female relative of the fugitive expressed remorse to Bowman’s family, but said that she and other relatives have no idea where the suspect is.“We express condolences to the grieving family. We’re still looking for him; we have not been able to contact him. We are asking him, if he reads your newspapers, to turn himself in.”The vendor, Beryl Greene, told Kaieteur News that she always keeps an eye on the students who mill around on Aubrey Barker Street after classes.On Monday evening,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, the vendor said she was at her son’s roadside stand when a number of students exited Mr. Paterson’s residence.KnifeShe said that she then saw one of the students sprint across Aubrey Barker Street into nearby Mittelholzer Street, North Ruimveldt. According to the vendor, another student,Cheap Jerseys Online, who was wearing a white shirt and blue trousers, sprinted in the same direction.She said that the second student’s clothes were bloodstained. “I notice that he had a knife…it long and shine like if it new.”Greene said without considering her own safety, she began to run behind the knife-wielding student.“I didn’t think of my life. I run behind he and I say ‘where the hell you going?” He (the student with the knife) spin round, and he drop the knife and he collapse in my arms. I start say ‘son, son, what happen, because I realize that he was going into shock. I start holler ‘help, help’,China Jerseys, and when I start scream people start come (to assist).”The slain student’s father, Gary Bowman speaking to reporters.According to Greene, while the lad was not bleeding heavily, she realized that he was badly injured, since he was not speaking and his eyes were ‘turning up.’The vendor said that someone took the wounded student from her, while she began to attempt to stop passing vehicles in order to take him to hospital. This proved to be a difficult task.“I flag down a Rover, and he (the driver) say that he going and pick up somebody. Another driver say that he going after the suspect.”Eventually, a private car stopped and persons assisted in lifting the student in the vehicle. She recalled that ‘a little girl’ (a student) insisted on accompanying Bowman.Bowman was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC), from stab wounds to the chest,China NFL Jerseys, stomach, and thigh.Greene said that she is furious that some people stood by without coming to Bowman’s aid and speculated that he might have survived had he received medical attention sooner.“I am angry up to now. I have to live with him collapsing in my arms. Right now I am wondering what more I could have done to save the boy’s life.”Girl rowReports indicate that the killing stemmed from a bitter confrontation over a female student.Bowman was a fast bowler for the Malteenoes Sports Club and attended Chase Academic Foundation, Parade Street, Kingston. He was said to have been extremely popular with female students.Kaieteur News understands that the suspect attended lessons at the same school. Both boys were attending Maths classes at Mr. Dennis Patterson’s Aubrey Barker residence.Patterson told Kaieteur News that the incident occurred shortly after the class Bowman and the suspect attended, were finished.He said he was attending to another class so he did not witness the attack.According to Patterson, some students reported that they saw Bowman and the suspect “clinching each other.”“There was (reportedly) no exchange of words, they were just wrestling each other.”Kaieteur News was told that the suspect eventually released Bowman and ran into Mittelholzer Street, North Ruimveldt, and not theSTILL AT LARGE: Suspect,NFL Jerseys Clearance, Samuel CornelieusFestival City entrance as was earlier reported.The