標題: China Jerseys ” the Police Commissioner said.
無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 04:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– describes statements on extra-judicial killings as total rubbish Commissioner of Police Henry Greene has taken umbrage to recent statements attributed to the head of the Guyana Human Rights Association (GHRA) Mike Mc Cormack regarding the operations of the force.The Commissioner described the statements as total rubbish and challenged Mc Cormack to provide evidence to support his statements.According to Greene,China Jerseys Wholesale, the GHRA head had stated that there are two separate justice systems that are allowed to operate in Guyana; one exists for common crime committed by citizens and another for those seen as enemies of the state.McCormack was speaking on the occasion of International Human Rights Day which was observed last Thursday.“The latter are deemed to have forfeited the human rights to arrest and dignified conditions of detention. This system operates from the Office of the President which offers large bounty to the Disciplined Services for their capture- dead or alive-which in practice is usually the former,” McCormack stated in a Stabroek News article.“As Commissioner of Police,Cheap Jerseys From China, I am not aware of any two systems in this country that involves one set of people being arrested and placed before the court and another set being targeted specially – they’re not arrested – being shot and killed by arrangement. I am not aware of that and I deny flatly,NFL Jerseys China, and I challenge Mr. McCormack to prove anything he’s said there, publicly, because it is not so,” the Police Commissioner stated.Greene debunked the theory that the entire Police Force should be maligned because of a few policemen who use excessive force and are caught and placed before the courts.McCormack also pointed out that the two-track strategy is inevitably finding reasons for criminalizing social protest of any kind.According to the Stabroek News article, the head of the local human rights body added that rather than focus on crime,Cheap NFL Jerseys, public safety is reduced to a frontal war with anyone whose loyalty may be suspect.He also pointed to what he described as the politicizing of the Disciplined Services which has ushered in a catalogue of brutal criminality.He accused the Disciplined Services of engaging in systematic extra-judicial killings and torture, noting that it was not just an issue of rogue individuals in the organizations.But according to the Police Commissioner such assertions are grossly unfounded.“I’m not saying that there may be policemen who have not been involved in situations when they have gone beyond their authority… or used more force than is necessary,” Greene said,NHL Jerseys Authentic, adding that in such cases these matters are taken before the courts following unbiased investigations.He said that the policy of training within the Police Force was to use minimum force.Greene also warned that members of Community Policing Groups are subjected to similar standard operating procedures and will face similar penalties if they breach the rules.Recently members of a community policing group have been charged as a result of the use of excessive force.“The law deals with any person who uses unjustifiable force,Soccer Jerseys From China,” the Police Commissioner said.