yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2415
用戶失蹤天數 2092
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 05:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leonard GildarieIt is unbelievable how little Guyanese travel to other parts of the country. Being in the media, I have been afforded the opportunity to travel to different locations. Places like Port Kaituma, Region One, and Kwakwani, up the Berbice River, were among some of the areas we have flown to. I travelled overland to Aroaima,Cheap NBA Store, a bauxite mining community in Region 10. I saw the ferry crossing at Moleson Creek, in Berbice. There is one thing that I have learnt over time. The priorities in the outlying areas are different for the folks living there.Plan for a little kitchen garden when you are buildingThe accents are different and accusations against the government and opposition are in colourful language that even the most discerning of Guyanese would find it difficult to keep a straight face. But the concerns are serious.On Friday,China NFL Jerseys, we were up in Berbice to cover the PPP’s Congress at Port Mourant. I never really paid attention, but Berbice in my estimation has the most donkeys and horses and roadkill. One has to be a skillful driver to negotiate the dangers. At one section, we counted up to 20 donkeys grazing in the corner. Almost every home had one.Berbice seems to be on the up. SUVs, tractors and cars were highly evident at almost every home.As usual,Jerseys NFL Cheap, I took the opportunity to visit Black Bush Polder. There are a few things about this community that I love. It is an area that was given to farmers in the 1960’s by former Premier Cheddi Jagan. The plan was to open up the area to farming, in keeping with the bigger one to make Guyana the breadbasket of the region. Anyone visiting would agree that Black Bush has the potential.The rolling rice fields and boulangers and squashes hanging over the fence are a sight to behold.In the city, the complaints are about the garbage, blackouts, bad roads and the traffic.In Black Bush Polder, the complaints are about the drainage,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the NDC, and neighbours who deliberately allow flooding. Everybody knows each other there.But perhaps what most struck me here is how simple people lived. Nobody can starve. Boulangers, papaya, bora, all kinds of pepper, catahar (hope I spelt it right) black-eye peas, rice, pumpkin…Black Bush has it all. A neighbour can visit the next door farm,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, located around the home, and pick a few items. A yard fowl,Cheap Jerseys 2018, duck and sheep are also in abundance.So what is wrong here? Black Bush has been under threat from day one from flooding and drought. The entire farming area is dependent on a system of drainage and irrigation that is far from perfect. It will take lots of money to make it right. In the meantime, the many dams and access roads to the farms are threatened year round from the rains. Homes being underwater for a few days in certain parts have become an expected norm.I saw one man preparing his horse for the backdam. He has several heads of cattle.Neighbours being on the edge and tempers flaring against blocked drains are some of the biggest complaints that the NDC and regional authority will receive.But what struck me most of all is the ease of what a little kitchen garden does to the lives of the folks in Black Bush. Almost every home has one. Calaloo and peppers are a must. So are thyme, squash, carila and saim. The rains will come and kill the plants, but the folks will start over again. Nobody is starving.I have always written about the need to plan properly when you are building your home. If you are on a limited budget, it may be a good thing to leave a little space for a kitchen garden. I have thyme and what the good people in Guyana call ‘married man poke’. I also have papaya and a grafted ‘golden apple’ tree planted a few months ago is already bearing. It may require a few minutes work, but the savings each month on buying seasoning and a few fruits can come in handy to do some other things.A four feet by 10 feet plot may be enough. You may also want a few flowers. At the end of the day, the little gardening may even become a hobby. There is nothing quite like seeing a papaya growing from your tree. It makes me proud.I am getting ready to head back to the city now. I enjoyed the yard fowl that one of the boys ‘stole’ from his neighbour.Enjoy your weekend and don’t forget to drop your comments, suggestions to [email protected]

無頭像
apple616

帖子 4001
註冊 2017-5-12
用戶註冊天數 2539
用戶失蹤天數 1813
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 05:47 
6億美元!福建安徽獲世界銀行貸款用以深化醫改
馬曉華
根据中國政府與世界銀行協議,世行提供6億美元的貸款,用於支持安徽、福建兩省全面推廣三明綜合醫改經驗,包括深化公立醫院綜合改革,推進分級診療制度建設,加強改革人才隊伍、信息化等方面支撐條件建設。
“中國醫改取得重大積極進展,為實施項目提供了堅實基礎。此次貸款項目聚焦中國醫改重點領域和關鍵環節,對於助推中國醫改向縱深發展具有重要意義。”9月22日,國傢衛計委主任李斌在“世界銀行貸款中國醫療衛生改革促進項目啟動會”上表示。
今年5月9日,世界銀行執董會批准實施世界銀行貸款中國醫療衛生改革促進項目,該項目在安徽、福建兩省實施。項目由世行、國務院醫改辦、國傢衛生計生委、國傢發展改革委、財政部和兩省三方五傢,經過多次調研、討論、評估和技朮評審,共同協商研定。
項目埰用結果導向型貸款方式,即完成設定的指標目標值,經第三方驗証合格後方能向世行申請獲得貸款。貸款資金由世行直接撥付至省級財政,門號換現金,納入預算筦理,作為醫療衛生投入補充。項目實施,資金和具體項目按炤國內相關財務、項目審批等規定進行筦理。世行貸款資金總規模6億美元,貸款償還期34年,含5年寬限期。
“這個項目與世行其他貸款項目不同,以結果為導向,著力推進中國醫改往縱深發展。支持項目省加大攻堅力度,更好更快地解決醫改重點難點問題。同時發揮項目省改革試驗田、先遣兵的示範作用,在更大範圍推廣成功經驗。其次是引入國際先進經驗,為整合各方資源、協同推進醫改提供強大的智力支持,加強醫改經驗總結提煉和傳播,為探索解決醫改世界性難題做出貢獻。”李斌表示。
在此項目中,福建省獲得3.1億美金的貸款。
“本次世界銀行貸款項目的覆蓋範圍包括全省各設區市(不含廈門)和平潭綜合試驗區的公立醫院和基層醫療衛生機搆。福建省項目貸款3.1億美元,從2017年7月啟動實施,實施周期4年。”福建省副省長楊賢金在會上表示。
据了解,福建本次項目資金計劃重點用於支持縣域醫療服務能力提升、縣域醫療服務信息係統建設和縣域醫療衛生人才隊伍建設等三大領域。其中包括:重點支持68個縣(市、區)綜合醫院的六大中心、核心專科、薄弱專科以及手朮室建設等,省級數据中心和9個設區市(區)平台擴容改造建設,為68個縣(市、區)綜合性醫院培養高水准的壆科帶頭人和骨乾醫師隊伍,為農村基層醫療培養適用型衛生人才等。
安徽省副省長方春明在會上表示,安徽省項目覆蓋全省市和縣(市、區)公立醫院和基層醫療機搆,項目儗於2017年正式開始實施,2020年底前完成,2021年開展項目總結評估。項目實施重點支持公立醫院綜合改革、分級診療體係和醫改政策推動支撐體係三大領域建設。
李斌強調,啟動會標志著中國與世行合作的一個新起點。要從四個方面抓好項目實施工作,一是提高認識、加強組織領導,抓好項目的組織筦理和資金筦理,確保資金使用傚益。二是注重結果導向,埰取有傚措施,在重點難點問題上率先取得突破,確保實現預期目標任務。三是發揮好示範傚應,房屋二胎銀行,在更大範圍內推廣改革成功經驗做法。四是注重國際交流合作,實現中國經驗國際化和國際經驗中國化。

進入【新浪財經股吧】討論
相關的主題文章:

http://sexclub.europebestclub.com/profile.php?uid=46

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 1761
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 12:00 
Recent bouts of picketing that have erupted in schools since the start of the academic year have found much displeasure with the Government, especially as the exercises have been taking place during classroom sessions.Cabinet SecretaryDr Roger LuncheonThis examination was voiced yesterday by Cabinet Secretary Dr. Roger Luncheon,Cheap Jerseys From China, who noted that the picketing exercises are largely associated with elements of the Opposition,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, particularly A Partnership for National Unity (APNU).According to the Cabinet Secretary, the actions have erupted as a result of recent decisions by APNU-led elements to invade and disrupt classes in progress. “We do not believe that these are spontaneous events.”Specific reference was to a recent picking action which saw school gates being locked and students “parading” with placards in their hands at a time when classes are supposed to be in session.On Monday, parents and students attending the Parika-Salem Primary School in Region Three staged a protest citing overcrowding and other health threats. Further, the gate at the main entrance of the school was locked,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, preventing students as well as teachers from gaining entry into the school compound. Students of the Parika-Salem Secondary school, housed in the same compound were reportedly also among those who partook in the action.According to information received, APNU Member of Parliament, Jaipaul Sharma was present during the exercise. It was noted that after Sharma had been excluded from a subsequent meeting with officials of the Regional Education office to discuss the issues, parents ‘walked out’ saying that the APNU member has a legitimate right to be present.“I cannot fathom Second, Third and Fourth Formers and the conscious involvement by Opposition- ANPU led elements- protesting during school hours,” Dr. Luncheon emphatically expressed.He acknowledged that protests highlighting conditions at schools and other educational facilities have occurred and are expected to continue. However, the recent involvement of students in the actions,Cheap Jerseys From China, he said has never been a feature of school protests.This,China Jerseys Wholesale, the Cabinet Secretary said, Cabinet condemns and finds totally unacceptable. “I was not aware it (protest) was on the curriculum.”The Ministry of Education’s stance on the matter was stated by Chief Education Officer Olato Sam during an invited comment with this newspaper.He said that the while the right to protest is not being contested, the Ministry feels strongly about the inclusion of students in the actions at a time when they should have been meaningfully occupied in studies.Chief Education Officer, Olato Sam“Children should not be used by other individuals,Wholesale Jerseys Online, obviously not in the interest of the young people themselves. The time is better spent in the classroom.”Sam said that locking the gates of schools, which seems to become a custom in school protests, is seen as an act of a violation of the rights of teachers and students. “Locking teachers and students out of the schools cannot be justified”.The Chief Education Officer said that the Ministry has been seeking the help of Police to address such occurrences. He advised that should parents be inclined to bring issues to the fore, the Ministry welcomes their interest, however, it should be done “within a well structured framework that does not impede what schools are intended to do.”During the protest action at Parika-Salem Primary School on Monday.