hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 06:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
If the police really want to solve the murder of businessman Mohamed F. Khan, they should be listening to a murder accused who is currently lying in the Camp Street prison.Lennox Wayne called ‘Two Colours’Lennox Wayne, called ‘Two Colours’,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, has implicated a retired Assistant Commissioner of Police and a serving Sergeant in Khan’s murder.Khan was killed some time between August and September last year, a murder that is still baffling investigators.Giving dates and locations which are consistent with information provided by Khan before his death, Wayne admitted to being part of the plot to kill Khan, but denied that he actually committed the murder.Khan’s dismembered body was discovered on a dam at Cummings Lodge on September 23, last,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a month after Khan disappeared.Before his death he detailed a scheme that pointed to the use of police ranks and even former policemen to carry out executions.Khan had survived an execution attempt last July at La Grange, West Bank Demerara, when a gunman shot him in his abdomen shortly after he had returned to Guyana on a brief holiday.That gunman turned out to be Wayne who is now on remand for the murder of Lusignan cosmetologist, Ashmini Harriram, which occurred on July 10.Wayne, who admitted that he was once an informant for the police, is convinced that he is being framed forMohamed F khanHarriram’s murder by the persons who orchestrated Mohamed F. Khan’s death, in an apparent effort to silence him for his part in the execution plot.He decided to speak out since he claimed that he was short changed by the persons who orchestrated the hit. He is also seeking to ensure that Khan’s family gets justice.In a three-page statement that this newspaper was able to obtain, Wayne claimed that on July 8 last year he was contacted by the sergeant (name given) who requested that he “report to base”—base being the compound of the Tactical Services Unit.When he got there he was told that there was a job for him… that someone wanted him to kill Mohamed Khan. He was to be paid $500,000.Wayne said that the sergeant took him to West Bank Demerara and showed him where Khan, who had just returned to Guyana from neighbouring Venezuela, was staying.At the time Khan was not at home so they waited several hours until he arrived for Wayne to get a good look at his target.They left and Wayne alone returned the next day around 06:30 hours to carry out the hit. He positioned himself on his motorcycle and waited for the opportunity which took a while.“I positioned myself outside the man home on my motorcycle and I start to trail him from when he left his house around lunch time until he reach in Georgetown,” Wayne wrote in his statement.He claimed that he trailed khan to a house on Barr Street, Kitty, where he stayed for a while until it became dark.A few weeks before he disappeared, Khan himself had told this newspaper about a visit to a friend in Kitty that very day when he watched a World Cup football game.According to Wayne,Wholesale Jerseys, he and the sergeant followed Khan back over to the West Bank and when the businessman made a stop at La Grange he decided to grab his opportunity.“When we reached La Grange,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, I collected the equipment (weapon) from (name of policeman) and I end up rolling and I shot the man. After I shot him, he did not fall and die, he end up running and jump in a car. I left and ride away and (name of policemen) left and go behind him (Khan) at the station,Cheap Jerseys Outlet,” Wayne wrote in his statement.Khan had described his shooter as a tall man whom he recalled had police connections, a description that perfectly fits Wayne.“When I look at him, I’m seeing a policeman…He looked like an old police that I knew. I said, ‘Tall Man wha wrong with you? Why you shooting at me man?’” Khan had related back in July when he was interviewed by this newspaper after the shooting.Khan then left Guyana and according to Wayne, that move delayed his death.“He was to return to the station the next day but he left and went away. If he had returned to the station, I would have finished the job when he walking out of La Grange Station because I was to collect a higher caliber weapon to do it, but Khan never showed up,” Wayne said.But last August, Khan did return to Guyana to tie up some loose ends with his business regarding the sale of a high rise property on Hadfield Street where he previously operated a supermarket.Wayne said that he received a telephone call on August 9, 2014 from the police sergeant who informed him that Khan was seen at his lawyer’s office on Hadfield Street. Wayne said that he was told to stake out the lawyer’s office to see when K