hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1897
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 06:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The return of a pouch containing Can$10,500 and a Passport to an elderly Canadian-based Guyanese,Cheap Jerseys From China, may not be as straightforward as was previously reported.The police had taken credit for the recovery of the lost pouch. They claimed that one of their Detectives,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Constables Alvin Fraser found it and handed it back to its owner.It has now been revealed that someone other than the policeman found it.This newspaper was contacted last evening via telephone by British national, Aubyn Freeman, who expressed surprise that the policeman could claim credit for the find since it was he who found the pouch and handed it over to the police.Freeman, who was returning to London on Caribbean Airlines flight 424 via Trinidad on Tuesday afternoon after spending his holidays here, described in detail how he found the pouch belonging to 78-year old Abdool Haleem.“I went into the toilet to change because I had on shorts,Jerseys NFL China, so I went to the last cubicle. It was a blue pouch and I saw it and I could tell that it had a passport inside, so I went to the girl and handed it over. She was just before the area where you check-in,” said Freeman whose father is a Guyanese from the island of Leguan.“I actually pointed out to my friend that the woman was holding on to the pouch without announcing it on the public address system,” Freeman added.He said that he nevertheless went along his way with the confidence that the pouch would be handed over to its rightful owner.This was done but Freeman was upset when he read on the internet that the police had taken credit for the act.“I am back home now and I was reading on the internet and seeing that the police found it. That’s not true. It was I who found it,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” he said.Of course,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the Detective had come in for high praise,Wholesale Jerseys From China, with Divisional Commander Derrick Josiah publicly commending him.