hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 1879
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 09:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Trevon Adams, 20,Discount NFL Jerseys, was riding his bicycle on the Golden Grove,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, East Coast Demerara Public Road last evening when he was hit by a speeding canter truck.The young man had left his mother’s home in Golden Grove, and was reportedly heading to see his father in Nabaclis when the incident occurred.The man’s father, Charles Adams, told Kaieteur News that he was also heading to see his son in Golden Grove when a yellow canter truck sped past him. The elder Adams recalled thinking to himself that the truck was going at a much too fast rate.However,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, it was only after turning at the “bend” of the road (between Golden Grove and Nabaclis) that he heard someone saying that the canter had hit someone.“After I hear that,Cheap Jerseys Online, I just ride up lil fuh see is what…but is then I see me son lying with he bicycle in the middle of the road.”It is unclear as to which side of the road the younger Adams was on when he was hit.His father pointed out that the lad seemed to have been in a serious condition when he was being transported to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).“He look like he lost two of he teeth, he hand, belly, back, all over was bruised up, and he one side face looked like it damaged from how it slam into the road. His bicycle break into two,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” the senior Adams said.After hitting Trevon Adams, the vehicle also slammed into the back of a parked minibus on the opposite lane of the road before ending up in a nearby barbershop.Police arrived shortly after at the scene, and prevented the driver of the truck from being further roughed up by eyewitnesses and other villagers of Golden Grove.As of late last evening,Discount NFL Jerseys, Adams was still being treated at the GPHC.