Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 11:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Trinidad (Newsday) – Leader of Alliance of Independence (AOI) Nicole Dyer Griffith sprung into action on Saturday during a Caribbean Airlines flight from Guyana to Trinidad to render assistance to a pregnant woman who was in distress.The woman was eventually assisted by personnel on the ground, on her arrival in Trinidad.According to an eyewitness, who was a passenger on the aircraft, a lady who seemed to be pregnant,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, started screaming and crying in pain. This prompted the CAL crew to clear the seats next to her and make an announcement for any doctors or nurses, on board.According to the passenger,Cheap Jerseys From China, “I then noticed Nicole Dyer Griffith, who was the only person seated in the business class,China Jerseys Cheap, leave that area and come forward, and she took full control of the matter. She remained seated with her throughout the traumatic experience.“She could be seen holding the lady’s hand and coaching her through deep breathing exercises in the most therapeutic voice”.According to the eyewitness,Jerseys Wholesale, the woman held on to Dyer-Griffith for dear life, as she seemed terrified and in pain.Newsday understands that Dyer-Griffith remained seated with the woman in economy class for the entire duration until the plane landed.Newsday was informed that Dyer- Griffith could be seen taking her pulse, whilst just managing the woman’s anxiety.“It was easy to see the woman’s stress levels simply subsided. Newsday was also informed that the CAL crew also operated in a very professional manner.“The way the medical personnel from the Red Cross spoke to the lady and flight crew was in such a cool manner,” also noted the passenger.Dyer-Griffith contacted on the matter yesterday said,NFL Jerseys Clearance, “When the actual call was made by the Purser if there was any doctor or nurse on board, I was a bit taken aback because I was in business class and did not know what was taking place in economy class.“I then identified myself to the flight attendant as a registered nurse, and followed her to the passenger in distress.“I then identified myself to the passenger and started to manage the scenario as any professional would have.? The woman was about five to six months pregnant, was travelling alone,cheap nfl jerseys china, and was clearly distressed. This went on for about 25 minutes before the flight ended.“We were greeted by the Red Cross. I believe that how their personnel approached the secretary was a bit unprofessional and they could have been empathetic.Newsday was told that the woman was taken to a hospital. The lady later called Dyer-Griffith to say that everything was okay with her.