yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 13:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A fire of unknown origin at Vigilance, East Coast Demerara, left a family of five homeless, yesterday.Homeowner,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, Oneeta Bacchus, an employee of Pegasus Hotel, said that she was at work when she received a call from a neighbour that her home which was located at lot 32 Vigilance was on fire. The fire started some time around 16:00 hours. According to Bacchus, she was told by residents that fire was seen coming from a bedroom.The burnt out remains of the house.She said that by the time she travelled from Georgetown to her home everything was completely destroyed. The woman said that she shared the home with her partner and their three children.According to Bacchus,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, no one was at home when the fire started. She said that she could not estimate her losses. The residents of the area did not manage to save anything from the burning two-storeyed building,Jerseys From China, she added.“I had a fully furnished house, and everything gone; me washer, me toaster, beds, television, everything gone,NFL Jerseys Authentic China,” the woman lamented. There was no faulty electrical work in the house, she said.“Dem boys at a nearby shop say they see the fire at a bedroom window and they call de fire service and they start trying to put out the fire.”The woman said she does not know her next move but for now she will seek shelter at a relative’s home. Later,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, she will begin to rebuild her life.This is the third reported fire within the last 48 hours,NFL Jerseys China, Also yesterday afternoon a house in Cummings Street, Alberttown was destroyed by fire. A business place on D’Urban Street was gutted Saturday night last.