hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2402
用戶失蹤天數 1878
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-15 01:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two Wismar homes were last night invaded and the occupants robbed of cash and jewellery by two armed men, whom police are yet to apprehend.The first robbery victim,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Errol DeSouza, of One Mile, Wismar said that he was relaxing with his family around 19:30 hrs, when they heard a soft rapping on the door.“So me li’l granddaughter seh,Wholesale Jerseys, Uncle putagee is you? And the bandit said yes in a soft voice. So she run and open the bottom bolt on the door, while me daughter open the top door, and with that a man pointed a gun at them, pushed them aside and barged in the door.DeSouza said that the man’s accomplice also barged inside. Both of the bandits were armed, he claimed, but one had a knife.The man further pointed out that his five-year-old grandson made a dash for the back door, but one of the bandits ran after him and caught and brought him back with the gun pointed to his head.“He then started to demand gold and money, shouting,Cheap Jerseys From China, ‘wheh the gold deh, and wheh the money deh? But I tell them I ain’t got no gold because I don’t work gold bush. Then he seh wheh the money wah you mek Saturday. I seh I don’t keep duh money, I already pay out me people them; I ain’t got no money.De Souza said the bandits then became annoyed and one of them slapped him across the face, and the other one lashed him in the head with his gun.They then went into the bedrooms and started to ransack the entire place,China Jerseys, during which time they ‘picked up’ his wife’s jewellery and $10,000 which she had in her hand bag.“They also feel up me pocket and tek the $5000 I had on me,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, along with me cell phone, me daughter phone and two fine chains I had on”.The businessman, who operates his provision stall at the Mackenzie Market, said that the total loot the bandits took amounted to about $50,000.According to DeSouza, no police rank has yet visited the scene even though a report was lodged at the station shortly after the robbery.Meanwhile the victims of the other robbery, which also occurred on the Wismar shore, were too traumatized to speak.However reports indicate that two men were also involved, and that the robbery took place about three hours after the first.A small amount of cash and jewellery was also taken, after the men reportedly barged into the victims’ home via the back door.The bandits were however reportedly thwarted after a customer emerged suddenly from the internet caf?,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, which had just been closed.Apparently caught off guard, the bandits ran away.Recently Linden has been plagued by robberies which are carried out by gun toting bandits.Residents are calling for a greater police presence in the streets, especially in desolate areas, where persons with criminal intent lurk.