hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-15 07:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Former Kaieteur News Accounts clerk,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, Rochelle Parasram,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, has secured second place for herself,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the Macorp Toastmasters Club, and Guyana in the Regional Toastmasters Speech contest.Toastmasters International holds an annual international convention during which an international speech contest is held. This year it will be held in California, USA.Rochelle Parasram with her prizesToastmasters clubs in Guyana contested for a place among the representatives for the Caribbean District International Speech Contest which was held in Saint Lucia earlier this month.The area contest which was held at the Bank of Guyana last month was won by Rochelle Parasram who is a member of the MACORP Toastmasters Club. Her second place in the regional contest gave Guyana the first title of its kind.Still bubbling with excitement at her win,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Rochelle said that her winning speech was based on “Attitude not aptitude” Her topic was well received.She said that it was basically talking about dealing with an attitude, and realising that its not about how much ability one has,Cheap Jerseys, but based on attitude in the workplace and in general life, how it can affect you.“It was interesting. I had everyone really engrossed in what I was saying. I mean it’s not easy to talk about attitude; people would get upset and want to look at you and say she’s got an attitude.”Rochelle was the youngest and newest contestant among eight others. She has been in the club for only seven months.President of the Macorp Toastmasters Club, Anita Rampersaud-Sawh is pleased with the club’s overall performance, Anita herself was a winner in the Impromptu Speech Competition and represented Guyana well in the Regional Competition. She did not place however.“As a matter of fact I was not the winner of the Impromptu competition,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I got second place, and was asked at the last minute to represent Guyana because the winner could not make it…so I did not have a lot of time to prepare…but I gave it my all.”Both women expressed a determination to return to the competition next year and return as winners.