hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-15 07:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man who identified himself as an auto body works technician was yesterday slapped with a disorderly behaviour charge after he reportedly rushed into a city courtroom and made a spectacle of himself as he demanded to know why an arrest warrant was issued for him.Yesterday,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, the charge which was read to Orrett West by Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry detailed that he had behaved disorderly in the courtroom of Magistrate Geeta Chandan-Edmond on February 11.He pleaded guilty to the charge and asked to explain his actions.West told the court, “I didn’t know but I heard an arrest warrant get issue for me because I missed a court date so I rush to the court saying what? I approach the Magistrate and ask her how I could get an arrest warrant for an abusive language charge.”According to the Prosecutor, West had made a spectacle of himself in the process and he disrupted the courtroom.“All the Magistrate seh is carry me to the lockup; I swear on me life,” the accused claimed.? “I would really like to go back to court to apologise for my behaviour,” he said.However, the Chief Magistrate informed him that Magistrate Chandan-Edmond would have been the complainant in this matter so he “cannot go back.”West was also charged for resisting and assaulting Corporal Peters whilst he was acting in the execution of his duties.However,Wholesale China Jerseys, he pleaded not guilty to those charges and was subsequently placed on $20,NFL Jerseys China,000 bail each.The court heard that when the Police Corporal tried to arrest him and remove him from the scene,Wholesale Jerseys China, he refused to cooperate and started yelling, causing a scene in the courtroom which is nearly the busiest at the city court.As a result of his admission,Wholesale Jerseys, he was fined $25,Cheap Jerseys 2018,000 for his disorderly behaviour but the case relating to the peace officer was transferred to Magistrate Faith McGusty’s court.