hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-16 09:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Three persons, among them a juvenile,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, were granted bail yesterday after they were charged with a United States visa fraud.The accused, Gomattie Kissoon, 24; Kallawattie Dos Ramos, 37; and a 16-year-old boy made their appearance at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court before acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson.It is alleged that between September 15 and September 24, with intent to defraud, the 16-year-old conspired with persons unknown to forge one US visa in a Republic of Guyana passport in favour of himself. He pleaded not guilty. The 16-year-old hails from Number 7 Village, West Coast Berbice.It is alleged that between September 12 and September 24,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, with intent to defraud, Dos Ramos conspired with persons unknown to forge a US visa in a Republic of Guyana passport in favour of herself. She,China Jerseys Free Shipping, too, pleaded not guilty.It is also alleged that between September 12 and September 24, Kissoon,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, the other accused, with intent to defraud Dos Ramos, conspired with persons unknown to forge a US visa in a Republic of Guyana passport in favour of herself. She also pleaded not guilty.They were all represented by defence counsel Vic Puran, who told the court that all three of the accused were merely the victims of a crime.According to Puran, the trio went to the United States Embassy and, while there, they were confronted by a man who offered his assistance. Puran said that the person then told his clients that he would take care of their applications and they should return later to uplift their passports.Puran pointed out to the court that all three accused had cleared the local immigration authorities,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, and it was only while in Trinidad that his clients were told that their visas were not authentic.“Your Worship, you have seen the passports, and, like you,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I think my clients thought their visas were real. So I am asking for bail to be granted,” Puran said.The prosecutor did not object, and the magistrate ordered that they post $95,000 each.The trio is expected to make their next court appearance on November 10th