yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 1761
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-16 09:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The body of an unidentified male was discovered yesterday afternoon in a manhole leading to a canal east of the Guyana Revenue Authority License Office.The decomposing body bore gaping wounds to the knee and hands.A food vendor,Cheap Jerseys From China, who sells near the canal,Cheap NFL Jerseys, told this newspaper that she was getting a foul scent when she opened her business yesterday morning.The woman said that she suspected that it was a dead animal,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but that suspicion soon changed.She said that a taxi driver came to make a purchase at her business. He went to urinate near the canal but came running back after he discovered the body.“I see de man running back and he tell me that a body floating in de canal”.“I done think he joking,NFL Jerseys China, but he tell me go and see de body so I went and meet up with the bloated body”.The woman opined that the body had to be dumped there some time over the weekend.A senior police officer said that they are treating the investigation as a homicide,NFL Jerseys China, until other information surfaces.Persons are asked to make contact with the police if they have missing family members.