Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2094
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-16 11:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Since his incarceration five months ago, armed robbery accused Eon Godfrey Lynch has been pleading with a City Magistrate to dismiss the charges leveled against him, after the continuous absence of key witnesses.His yearning may be granted on August 20, since Magistrate Judy Latchman indicated that she will be forced to discharge the matter if the witnesses fail to present themselves to give evidence.Lynch,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, 18, of 16 Second Bridge, Cow Dam, Diamond, East Bank Demerara (EBD) made another court appearance yesterday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court and was further remanded to prison.At the court hearing, several witnesses were called to testify including the victim, Dexter Richards and police officers. However, they were not present.It was then Police Prosecutor Corporal Kerry Bostwick told the court that the victim was informed that he had to testify in the matter. He said efforts to summon the man have been futile.As it relates to the police witnesses, the prosecutor said that they too, were informed that they were scheduled to testify in the matter.Armed robbery accused: Eon Godfrey LynchThe Magistrate has issued an arrest warrant for the two police witnesses.Lynch has also expressed his frustration at the prolonging of the matter. He is of the opinion that “justice delayed, is justice denied”.Lynch, who has described himself as a family man told the court, “Yuh worship, five months and change I deh in prison. From that time I ain’t seeing nobody coming. I should not be suffering for this; I am the breadwinner of my family.”Lynch, a gold miner,Wholesale Jerseys China, is denying that on February 18, at Agricola, in the company of others, and armed with a gun,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, he robbed Dexter Richards of one Jialing motorcycle valued $175,000, property of Shondel Mars.The defendant has also denied robbing Richards of one gold chain valued $50,000.According to court facts, on the day in question at around 16:00hrs, the Virtual Complainant (Richards) was in Agricola conducting some business, when he experienced technical difficulties with the motorcycle. He stopped the motorcycle to tend to the problem and a man came up to him with a cutlass, along with the defendant, who placed a gun to his head.Richards positively identified the defendant as the person who carried out the attack on him.Meanwhile,Soccer Jerseys From China, Lynch also pleaded not guilty to the allegation that on March 1,Jerseys From China, in the Georgetown Magisterial District, while being in the lawful custody of Constable Boyce, pending investigations into a sexual assault matter,Cheap Jerseys Store, he escaped.Lynch was first arraigned before Former Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry, on March 11, and was remanded to prison after the Magistrate upheld bail objections made by the prosecutor.