Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-16 11:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The People’s Progressive Party (PPP) has named Harry Gill and Yvonne Pearson to fill the Parliamentary seats.The Party announced Tuesday afternoon that it had concluded consultations for some 31 of the 32 seats itYvonne Pearsonwould need to participate in the Opposition in the 11th Parliament.However, former Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy, who was originally listed to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP),Cheap Jerseys For Sale, has since communicated to the party the circumstances of his ill-health which render him unavailable to serve.In correspondence to the party, Ramsammy, who reportedly was supposed to take up a university post overseas,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, wrote that he was sick and in bed for two weeks in Guyana. He left last week and was in a New York hospital, and was discharged subsequently.“But given my special situation and my deteriorating health,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I have decided that I will not be able to serve with the dedication and commitment necessary for the 11th Parliament. I am sorry that I cannot at this time find it possible to continue the fight as a Member of Parliament.”Gill,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, who lived overseas until his return a couple years ago, will take up one of the seats. He is a public relations and marketing consultant.Pearson will be replacing Former Foreign Affairs Minister Carolyn Rodrigues-Birkett, whose work engagements overseas will not allow her to serve as a Member of Parliament at this time.Pearson was a former head of the National Toshaos Council. She served as a former advisor in the Ministry of Amerindian Affairs but was let go last month, under the new administration.Harry GillOn Tuesday, the PPP, dropping its civic component, announced that it had finally decided on an MP list.Leading it would be former President Bharrat Jagdeo. Missing from the list were former President Donald Ramotar; former Prime Minister Samuel Hinds; former Finance Minister,Cheap Jerseys China, Dr. Ashni Singh; and Mrs. Rodrigues-Birkett. So too were several experienced names who were around for years.The new faces include Collin Croal, a former Permanent Secretary; Gillian Persaud, Zulfikar Mustapha; Alister Charlie; Venkatasuma Anamayah; Nigel Dharamlall; Dr. Clive Jagan; Charles Ramson Jr.,wholesale jerseys, and Africo Selman.