yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-16 18:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I was playing with him (in hospital) and I didn’t know he already dead” – Mother ?Mohammed Fawaz Ally,Cheap Jerseys Online, a two-year-old boy of 75 Meten-Meer-Zorg Railway View, West Coast Demerara,NFL Jerseys From China, died early Monday morning at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after he fell down on a Cuirass fish bone last Thursday.Dead: Two-year-old Mohammed Fawaz AllyThe fish bone pierced behind the child’s right ear.His mother, Fazeela Hussain, told Kaieteur News yesterday that she and her son went to purchase the fish at around 12 noon on Thursday, and when they returned home,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, both of them fell off of the bicycle. Unfortunately,cheap jerseys from china, her son landed on the fish bone.The woman pulled out the bone and rushed the lad to the Leonora Diagnostic Centre where he was given saline. The hospital also told her that her son needed to be transferred to the GPHC.However, according to Hussain, she was made to wait for approximately five hours before the ambulance arrived to take her son to the city.She was told that the ambulance had to pick up other patients. The lad was nevertheless admitted to the GPHC before he was taken for a brain scan at St Joseph Mercy Hospital.That scan indicated that the fish bone had also pierced the child’s brain and that he was bleeding internally.The doctors there told Fazeela Hussain that they could not perform any surgery on him since he was only two years old, but said that they would try their best to save his life.The lad was in the hospital until he died Monday morning.When his mother went to visit him that morning,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, she did not know that he was already dead and she began playing with him,China NBA Jerseys, thinking that he was asleep.“I was playing with him and I didn’t know he already de dead,” Hussain said in tears.Hussain only realised that he had died when she saw that the heart machine had stopped moving. This, she said, was the most horrifying moment of her life.The lad was laid to rest yesterday.He is the youngest of three siblings.