yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-17 02:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 43-year-old carpenter who suffered electrical burns while working on a city building last Tuesday is furious that his employers appeared to have abandoned him.The injured RazackThe man,NFL Jerseys China, Roland Razack,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 43 of Lot 13 Norton Street, Mon Repos, East Coast Demerara (ECD), was reportedly “dumped” at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) by his employer, after he sustained burns to his body while working on a four-storey building in the vicinity of the Bourda Market.Yesterday from his hospital bed, Razack related that he was at the top of the four-storey building collecting steel rods from his colleagues at the bottom and second flat of the building.“Me and another man were at the top,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and another man was at the bottom of the building pushing up the steel and the guy at the second floor was pushing it up too,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,” Razack explained, adding that the steel rods were long and as the breeze blew,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, it swayed in different direction.He added, “the man at the bottom push up four steel rods tied together and because the breeze was blowing hard, it leaned and jam the joint on GPL’s wire and when I hold it, my whole hand burn and so.”Razack is nursing burns to his chest,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, feet and left hand.“The doctor says I can’t work for four months because of the injuries and I have a wife and daughter to maintain.”He explained that since he was dumped at GPHC, no one from his work place visited him to enquire about his health. “They have to compensate me because I wouldn’t be able to work for four months.”