yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 1760
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-17 02:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 56-year-old licenced firearm holder was shot twice yesterday while trying to assist an allegedOne of the spent shells.robbery victim.George Andre Shortt, of Lot CC Eccles, East Bank Demerara (EBD) sustained gunshot wounds on both legs when he was shot by a lone gunman on High Street, Georgetown in the vicinity of Silvie’s General Store.Shortt is currently a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). When this newspaper visited the hospital yesterday,NFL Jerseys From China, he was in the theatre preparing to undergo surgery.According to reports, Shortt, the owner of G.A Imports, saw a man choking another individual in front of Silvie’s Variety Store which is located next door to his establishment. He decided to offer his assistance after he realized that it was a robbery.The businessman, according to a police source,Wholesale Jerseys From China, went into his store to collect his firearm. When he returned to the scene of the robbery,Wholesale China Jerseys, before he could have done anything, he was shot twice.“Before he could have got a chance to shoot, the man shot him twice when he (gunman) saw him approaching. Perhaps,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, he didn’t see the man (gunman) had a gun,” a police source said.The gunman was dressed in black and white and escaped immediately after shooting the businessman. Shortt was not robbed.This newspaper was told that the victim of the robbery, who Shortt tried to assist,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, did not make a report to the police stations.“At this point, we have no idea who the victim is and if he was robbed of anything,” a police source told this newspaper.When contacted, the injured man’s son, Andre said that he was in no position to divulge any information.At the scene,Jerseys NFL China, neighbours said that they heard loud explosions but had no idea it was gunshots until the police arrived.“I went inside and all I hear was ‘bang, bang’ but I thought was some car or something but later my daughter come and tell me the police outside that’s when I know it was a robbery,” one woman related.Police recovered two spent shells and one of the gunman’s slippers at the scene.Investigations are ongoing.Meanwhile, at around 20:00 hrs on Tuesday, armed bandits stormed a supermarket at Enterprise, East Coast Demerara (ECD) and escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash in a waiting car.This newspaper was informed that the men entered the store during closing hours and held up the owners.Investigations are ongoing.