yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-17 04:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 33-year-old motorcyclist was pronounced dead on arrival on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital yesterday, minutes after he crashed head on into an approaching 32-seater bus on the Success Public Road, East Coast Demerara.Roy Anthony Mapp of Melanie Damishana, had just finished watching the West Indies defeat England in the 20/Twenty World Cup and was heading home when the crash occurred.According to eyewitnesses,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, Mapp,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, a welder attached to the Mayor and City Council,China NBA Jerseys, attempted to overtake another vehicle and slammed into the oncoming bus.The bus driver who wished not to be named, told this newspaper that he was heading west on his way to pick up some passengers at the University of Guyana, when the motorcyclist suddenly appeared in his path.“They had a lot of traffic going up the East Coast and then suddenly,Wholesale Jerseys China, I see this bike pull out and come in front of me at a fast rate. There was nothing I could’a do. The impact caused the bus to seize up right away,China Jerseys Wholesale,” the bus driver told this newspaper.Mapp’s body was hurled several feet from the impact and although he was wearing a helmet, he suffered severe head injuries.By the time he was picked up, he appeared to be already dead.Eyewitnesses said that the motorcyclist swerved out from behind a minibus and could not see the oncoming vehicle.“By the time he see de bus it was too late and was just, badam!” said an eyewitness.Traffic along the east coast was held up for several minutes as the wreck was removed from the road.The dead man’s mother, Lolita Mapp,Cheap Jerseys From China, was almost inconsolable when she confirmed his death at the hospital. The woman had earlier arrived on the scene of the accident, but no one there had the nerve to break the dreadful news to her.His death has taken the road fatality figure on the East Coast of Demerara to seven so far for the year.