hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2402
用戶失蹤天數 1878
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-17 19:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
… one jailed the other receives 15 cm slashWhat was supposed to be a joke has cost a man 18 months of his freedom yesterday when he was sentenced to jail for slashing his friend on the neck with a razor blade. The defendant, 19-year-old Rowland Sam, of Samatta Point,Wholesale Jerseys, Grove East Bank Demerara and the victim, Gupt Rajaigupt,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, parted ways yesterday when Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry sentenced Sam to jail for giving Rajaigupt a 15cm slash on the left side of his neck.Rowland Sam hauled off to serve his 18-month sentenceThe matter which was postponed for sentencing since Friday,Cheap Jerseys USA, last week, had revealed that on July 23 at Samatta Point,NFL Jerseys China, Sam unlawfully wounded Rajaigupt with a razor blade. The youngster had pleaded guilty to the charge. He told the court that the act was not premeditated and he begged for the court to be lenient.Prosecutor Denise Griffith stated that the defendant and the victim were friends who always made unusual jokes.? She added that on the day in question,China Jerseys Cheap, Sam asked the victim if he wanted him to chop him. He then took a razor blade and cut the complainant on his neck.The matter was reported to the police and Sam was apprehended.In sentencing Sam,Wholesale Jerseys China, the court mentioned mitigating and litigating factors. Sam was told that he had asked for leniency and claimed that his act was not premeditated but in addressing the court he claimed that it was a joke. The defendant said, “I asked him if he want me cut he but I was playing.” He said the paper was still wrapped on the razor blade when the incident occurred.The man had even told the court that he was the one to report the matter. Sam said he went to the police station before the victim could have reported the matter.The court however informed Sam that his action was extremely dangerous and the victim was lucky to be alive. Rajaigupt was even asked to come forward so that Sam could have seen the damage he caused to the man’s neck. Sam was imposed the sentence to contemplate the seriousness of his supposed joke.