hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-17 22:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…says only then he will drop legal proceedingsThe 32-year-old gold miner, who was locked up for allegedly heckling at Public Works Minister Robeson Benn has demanded a public apology from the government official.? Andrew John Stone told Kaieteur News that he is proceeding with legal action against the Minister, but he is willing to let the matter go only if the government official offers him and the people of Guyana an apology.Andrew John Stone holds his bail receiptStone said Minister Benn had members of the Parika Police Station lock him up overnight for saying publicly that the People’s Progressive Party (PPP) government will lose the next general elections. Two weeks later,NFL Jerseys China, and Stone is still to be charged with an offence, while the $10,000 bail amount he paid has not been returned to him.Since the incident, Stone said he has received several anonymous telephone? calls from persons claiming to be affiliated with the government,Wholesale Jerseys, with an offer of half a million dollars for him to end the matter.He said that the first caller identified himself as a government minister. The person reportedly told him that what happened (to Stone) was wrong and illegal before mentioning financial compensation. The second caller said he was calling on behalf of the Public Works Minister who wanted to meet him to discuss what occurred and possible compensation.When he did not give in to the inducements, Stone said,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, one of the unknown callers started making threats.? He said the caller told him,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, “We get $500,NFL Jerseys From China,000 fuh you. Like you want dead like ya mother, you better come for this money.”Stone explained that his mother was one of the persons who were shot dead at the Office of the President several years ago after a protest outside the government building turned ugly.Stone said his lawyers are nonetheless working towards getting the matter before the courts. He has denied using explicit language to the Minister despite the claims of a Ministry staffer who claimed to have been present at the time of the incident.Public Works Minister Robeson Benn“I never cursed the Minister. I talk my mind and expressed myself as a citizen. This has nothing to do with money, it is about respect. By the time I am done, they will have respect even for the man lying down on the road corner.”“The Minister has to publicly apologize to me and the people of this country. Only then I go let this thing go.”Minister Benn and at least two employees conducting work at the Parika Stelling at the time of the incident have stated that Stone was rude and unmannerly in the way he addressed the Minister.Chief Mechanical Engineer of the Transport and Habours Department Clinton Hazel told Kaieteur News that the young man told the Minister in a “very derogatory manner” that they would lose the elections. He said Stone went on to make rude remarks by asking the Minister “When y’all lose, you gon get poor like me, wha’ you gon do?”He said Stone also addressed the Minister by his full name instead of addressing him as the Minister. Another eyewitness,NFL Jerseys China, who preferred anonymity, said that Stone “cursed” Minister Benn several times. He said Stone was disruptive and loud until he eventually started using expletives towards the Minister.He had further stated that Stone was the second person who had expressed disapproval with Benn and the government while they were working at the Stelling.? The eyewitness said the police were later called in and Stone was detained.