yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1755
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 00:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Less than a week after police issued a wanted bulletin for him,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, usual criminal suspect Randy Morris turnedRandy Morrishimself into the authorities.Morris, who is wanted for questioning in connection with the robbery and shooting of a North West District miner two weeks ago in the city, presented himself to investigators at Police Headquarters,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Eve Leary on Friday.He told this newspaper that he recently returned from Suriname and decided to turn himself in after he was told that he was wanted by the police.Morris is no stranger to the police, having been fingered in a number of armed robberies.However although he has been detained on several occasions,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, the police have not been able to secure enough evidence to put him away for any lengthy period of time.“They had me at Eve Leary then they bring me to Brickdam. They tell me they will put me pon ID parade,” he told this newspaper.Two weeks ago two men were photographed,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, escaping from the scene of a robbery in which a businessman was shot and robbed of $5M.The photograph showed one of the men was still carrying his firearm.Investigators believe that Morris is one of the suspects.“Why you feel I turn me self in. Dem can’t say that is me pon no bike with no man. I ain’t do nothing,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, so I ain’t fear nothing,” Morris said.The suspect was released from prison last September following the discharge of a criminal matter by the court.But he believes that he a target of the police whenever a high profile armed robbery takes place.He said that a few days after his case was dismissed, the police came for him in connection with another robbery and to avoid being arrested, he stripped naked and lay in a gutter, creating a scene.“If they have anything on me,China Jerseys, they should charge me, not gat me lock up in here,” he said referring to the Brickdam Lock-ups.