yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 06:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The E.A.Health and Wellness Centre in Linden, has gone one step further to execute its mandate to provide quality health care and other services of high standards? to the town and even further afield.As of today, residents in the mining town and environs will be afforded the opportunity to access ultra sound screening free of cost at the facility for the next? two weeks,Cheap Jerseys 2018, thanks to the initiative of proprietor Dr Joseph Haynes.Dr Haynes and the ultra sound machineDr Haynes said that he was? ‘moved’ to acquire the? ultrasound screening? machine after? observing? for some time the hardships that Lindeners? have had to endure in order to? access? such services in Georgetown.‘When I saw the gap here,wholesale jerseys, I thought I could make an interesting contribution. Linden, for some reason,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, has been? left alone,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, and people who reside here have to travel, sometimes for hours, and have to give up sometimes a day or more just to get a service that can be provided right here? in a couple of hours.I wanted to bridge that gap– stop that bleeding from families you know and employers, as it could be hard sometimes, because it might be a small business, and then an employee has to be gone for an entire day, just to have an ultra sound.”Dr Haynes also said that he intends to shortly host health programmes at the centre, so persons can go in and air their health issues and have their concerns addressed.He added that for a very long time Lindeners have been clamouring for a live television health programme, similar to the one aired in Georgetown. However, the cost here is prohibitive.The EA Health and Wellness Centre has become a light house in this community providing services and goods of the highest standards.And apart from redefining the ‘face’ of the Cooperative Crescent and the Riverfront, this facility is geared towards redefining people’s concept of health, and thereby helping them to live healthier lives through exercise and proper nutrition.The facility incorporates a modern gym complete with sauna massage and spa facilities and health food bar.An advocate for prevention, or how not to get sick, Haynes a doctor of Naturopathic Sciences since 1992, said that it is his love for people and Linden that inspired him to establish the facility here.The EA Health and Wellness centre is the first of its kind within the Linden community, and Region Ten.Services offered at the facility include a conference and recreation centre, where wedding receptions and other formal activities can be held,China Jerseys, the Eureka Laboratory, Health clinic and body management, colon and physical therapy,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Jacuzzi and sauna rental and the healthy foods cafeteria.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 06:02 
A Danielstown teenager lost his life in an accident while he was returning to his home on Tuesday night.Nineteen-year-old Anil Henry, formerly of Danielstown, on the Essequibo Coast,Cheap Football Jerseys, was pronounced dead by doctors at the Suddie Public Hospital after he was transported to the medical institution by friends.According to reports, Henry,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, who worked in the interior, was riding his motorcycle CH 4660,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, proceeding south on the eastern side of the Danielstown Public Road at around 21:15 hrs, and collided with motor car PHH 6855.The driver is said to be a fireman.Henry sustained massive injuries to his head.The deceased youth’s mother,holesale NFL Jerseys, Blossom Henry related that she last saw her son early Tuesday night. She said that he visited her residence at Hampton Court and was in high spirits. Henry said that her son,Jerseys NFL Cheap, who was living with his grandparents at Danielstown at the time of his death,Cheap Jerseys, had transported one of his sisters to her home at Hampton Court moments before he met his demise.“I asked him where his helmet was and he told me that ‘Jesus is going to protect me’ because he usually prays.”Henry said that her son told her that it was “ladies night” and then departed on his motorcycle.Anil Henry’s death comes several weeks after two cousins died tragically after the vehicle that they were traveling in crashed into and destroyed a bus shed on the Lima Public Road. (Yannason Duncan)