hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1874
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 09:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A West Bank Demerara businessman, on Tuesday last,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, seems to have found a ‘new way’ in giving his tenants a notice “to move”.The businessman, who rents his private property to vendors at Vreed-en-Hoop,Cheap Jerseys USA, is accused of beating one of his tenants with a spade, a hammer and a piece of wood.According to the tenant, Bibi Zelina Mohamed, she has been renting a part of the man’s property since 2008 and pays a daily fee of $4,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,500.Zelina, showing one of the marks on her bodyBibi Zelina said that she sells greens, vegetables and meat at the stall. After her business started to “pick up” the landlord became envious and wanted them to move despite the fact that they have a license to sell at the location.The woman said that some time last November, she attempted to replace an old piece of tarpaulin they had been using for shelter for the past few years.“When we de going to change the tarpaulin,NFL Jerseys China, the landlord come and tell we that he wants us to move immediately.”She explained that when they had moved to the location they had put the tarpaulin there and didn’t find it as an issue to replace.She said that some time in December, after her husband closed the business for the night, the landlord went and changed all the locks.She said that all her “stocks” were left inside the bond for three days.“I went to the lawyer and the lawyer said that she will handle the situation since she (lawyer) normally handles the landlord matters. The lawyer then asked me what I want so I tell her that I want two weeks time until I find a place,Cheap Hockey Jerseys,” the woman added.She said that after a few days the man returned with a ‘restraining order’. “I told him that I want a notice since we still have rights on the premises. He didn’t answer and he just left.”The woman said that on Tuesday, the man sent persons from the council to break the stall down, that too without notice.Zelina said that she and her daughter were present at the time when the two men came to break the stall down. “When the guys come I told them that I still have rights to enter the building and the men left but the landlord and his daughter and his son came and started to argue.”She said that the argument led to a ‘scramble’ and eventually caused her to receive several lashes with a spade across her back.Zelina said that while the landlord held a piece of wood in his hand, his daughter however, ‘fire’ three lashes in her back with a hammer while his son took a spade and beat her.She said that they also beat her daughter.“What was painful is that I had a surgery done only last year and the man son kicked and cuffed me in my belly and back.When the woman visited this publication yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, her face was swollen and her skin was black and blue.She said that the landlord was arrested and subsequently released. “When the police arrest him they said that they can’t release him but as soon as I left they loose him and said that they were permitted to do so.The woman cannot say if there will be any prosecution.