yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 15:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Play! Play! bring Nay! Nay! So the old saying goes.Two teenage brothers who were playing with a knife on Saturday landed themselves in serious trouble with the smaller one nursing a stab wound to his right side abdomen and the police moving to question the other.Injured is 15-year-old Nicolas Osborne of Lot 33 Long Pond, West Bank Demerara (WBD).According to information,Cheap Jerseys USA, Osborne and his brother were playing with a knife, when the older brother,Cheap Jerseys From China, who is 16-years-old reportedly threw it to him and told him to catch it.However the knife ended up pierced Osborne in his abdomen.The injured Nicolas OsborneYesterday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC),Cheap Jerseys China, the injured teen said he and his brother were playing with the knife when the mishap occurred. “He tell me to catch the knife and I tell he no don’t throw but he still throw.”During a telephone interview with the teen’s mother, Jacqueline,Cheap Football Jerseys, she said that she did not see what happened.“I went by my mother and I had some snacks so I called them and give it to them and they left to go home,wholesale jerseys, then the big brother run call me and tell me that Nicolas get stab,” their mother recalled.The injured teen was rushed to the hospital while his brother was at home up to press time yesterday.