yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 17:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?boyfriend detainedPolice have detained a man after his 23-year-old girlfriend was found dead on Sunday afternoon in her apartment.Relatives discovered the body of Shoala Gilgeous at around 17:30 hrs in her Lot 60 Block ‘E’ South Sophia home, allegedly after receiving a call from the boyfriend, who asked them to check on the woman.? A police release said that the victim was frothing at the mouth.Her body was taken to the Lyken Funeral Parlour.Dead: Shoala GilgeousReports disclosed that Gilgeous and the suspect,Wholesale Jerseys, known only as ‘Paul’ had a turbulent one-year relationship.A female neighbour of the victim recalled hearing the couple arguing on Sunday. However the woman said that she went out and when she returned, there were no sounds coming from the apartment,Cheap Jerseys From China, so she obviously assumed that the quarrel had ended.Kaieteur News understands that during the argument,NFL Jerseys China, the victim’s daughter went over to the neighbour’s apartment. However, when the child returned to her mother’s and knocked on the door, the suspect reportedly claimed that Gilgeous was out.According to the neighbour, she also called out for Gilgeous, and the boyfriend again said that she was not there.“When I was leaving to go out and do something I saw him padlocking the door, so I thought she went out or she gone at the station to make a report.”The neighbour said she was not suspicious of anything since this was a regular occurrence between the couple. However, later that day relatives allegedly received a call from “Paul,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” who asked them to check on his girlfriend.Alana Gilgeous,China Jerseys Cheap, a sister of the victim, told Kaieteur News she received a call from Paul who said to ‘go check Shoala’.“I ask what happen between you and Shoala and he said he ain’t sure. He say they had a problem and she told him to move out,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and he carried some clothes earlier and when he come back he reach she lying down on the floor stretch out in her room and he calling she and she ain’t responding so he go away and he call me and my brother.”Relatives found the apartment door unlocked. They then entered and found Gilgeous lying motionless on the floor of her room.Police were notified and the boyfriend was arrested.