yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 21:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Jewellery stall operators in the Stabroek Market are contemplating hiring their own security to protect their properties, following another attempted break- in early yesterday morning.The stallholders are dissatisfied with the level of security being provided by the City Constabulary, despite the raising of rent to offset security expenses.Over the years,Cheap China Jerseys, thieves have torched their way into several jewellery stalls in the Stabroek Market, carting off millions of dollars in loot. This had prompted stallholders to invest huge sums to secure their stalls. And some stallholders have even suggested that there is some collusion between the thieves and the City Constables.Yesterday thieves attempted to break into the Ramesh Jewellery located at the back of the market.Although they did not get to enter the stall,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, the attempt was enough to send alarm bells throughout the market.Sarju Gobin, who operates the stall with her husband,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, told the media yesterday that they had secured the stall on Monday and went home. At about 08:15 hours yesterday,NFL Jerseys Outlet, they received a telephone call informing them that the locks? on the stall had been removed.“When we came we saw the locks not there on the outer door,” Gobin said.The thieves, she said, even tried to chisel out the inner wooden door but they were not successful.She said that the most annoying thing was that the senior City Constabulary official who was handling the matter was very unprofessional.“I expressed my frustration over this situation because this is not the first time this stall has been targeted.? But the officer was so mad at me for expressing my frustration,” the stallholder told this newspaper.“We are paying increased rent. Every year they want more rent and they promise how much external security… and there was no security here. I don’t know how these people could get in. I don’t know if it was an inside job. I think that they should be answerable to us,Discount NFL Jerseys,” the woman added.She said that on many occasions, persons’ jewellery is snatched in the market and there are no City Constables around. She is convinced that the time has come for stallholders to employ their own security to protect their properties.A senior market official declined to comment on the issue,Wholesale Jerseys China, referring all queries to City Hall.