yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-19 02:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Bandits are certainly getting bolder these days, disregarding the presence of surveillance cameras as they brazenly carry out their acts.This was the conclusion of some residents of the Mon Repos Railway Embankment as they recounted a daring robbery committed by three bandits on a Chinese operated supermarket yesterday afternoon.The Odie Supermarket, located at Lot 3 Mon Repos Railway Embankment, is fitted with clearly visible surveillance cameras at strategic positions.But despite this,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, the bandits proceeded to beat the proprietor before robbing her and at least one of her customers in a five minute blitz.It was around 15:00 hours when one of the bandits entered the supermarket, pretending to be a customer.According to one of the salesgirls, the man purchased a phone card and cigarettes and went into a section of the supermarket where no one paid him much attention.At the time there were about four customers in the supermarket, along with the female proprietor who was acting as the cashier, along with three female staff members.The bandit who was described as the “Short One” appeared to be making a cell phone call apparently signaling his accomplices that the way was clear for them to attack.Within seconds more men entered the supermarket and held everyone up.“I was attending to a customer who came to buy hot dog bread and the “short one” stick he up and say, ‘pass all wha you gat’. I didn’t really tek de thing so serious, I say must be joke, but after I see he pull away de boy phone, de quickest thing I could’a do was dash down de bread and run to de back and hide up my phone,” said one of the salesgirls.She said another bandit who she described as the “tall one” jumped over the counter and attacked the Chinese proprietor.“He was like, ‘where all de money?’ and he disconnect the computer and tek de money. He start hitting she and say, ‘leh we kill she’. De boss lady was like, ‘no, please don’t kill me, tek all what you want’,” the salesgirls said.Another female employee recalled that she was at the back section of the supermarket when she observed that a robbery was taking place. She said that she quickly hid her phone, since she realized that the “short one” seemed very interested in cellular phones.“I see he tekking de gun and telling de boy fuh give he de phone and he pull away de boy phone,Agustin Marchesin Jersey,” the employee related.She said that the bandit ordered the customer to lie on the ground and then he turned to her and demanded her phone too.“I tell he that I don’t have phone and de he say, ‘well,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, give me all you money’. And he tek he hand and put it in me pocket and tek me money,” the terrified woman told Kaieteur News.She said that she was spared from being ordered to lie on the ground with the others, since she was holding her boss’ baby at the time.“But he tell me, ‘don’t mek ah gat fuh shoot you’….me nah move because me say he gon shoot me and de gun look like a real gun,”She said that after the bandits left in a car that was waiting for them,Cheap Jerseys Store, the male customer who was relieved on his cellular phone,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, jumped into his car too and followed them.However, this newspaper was told that the victim had to abandon the chase after the bandits stopped and brazenly discharged a few rounds in his direction to back him off.The police were informed but by the time that responded, the bandits had already made good their escape.From all indications the bandits threw caution to the wind as regards to the surveillance cameras, which captured their images quite clearly as they committed the robbery.“Dese bannas either real brazen or very stupid. Imagine they ask the owner if the cameras wukkin and she tell them no and they went ahead and do what they had to do,NFL Jerseys Outlet,” a policeman who was in the initial first response party told Kaieteur News.“Dese days dem tief ain’t gat no time with camera,” he added.