yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-19 23:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After battling for his life for a little more than 24 hours, 10-year-old accident victim,Wholesale Jerseys China, Richard Ramballie,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, of Good Hope,Discount NFL Jerseys, East Coast Demerara,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, succumbed while being treated at the Georgetown Public Hospital. The lad,China Jerseys Authentic, who was struck by a minibus, at about 18:50hrs on Sunday, was pronounced dead at 22:00 hours on Monday.Dead:10-year-old Richard Ramballie.The child’s mother Deddie Ramballie told this publication that she was at home when she received a call from the hospital informing her that her son had passed away. She said she last saw her son alive at around 17:00 hours on Monday when she went to visit. She said that while she was hoping for the best she had an open mind given the extent of the injuries her son received. The woman said the doctors informed her that Richard had suffered severe head injuries.“I know the doctors do all they could to save my son… they really try with he, but I guess this was he time,Cheap Jerseys Free,” Ms Ramballie reflected.Meanwhile the driver who was involved in the accident up to press time yesterday was still in police custody assisting with investigations. Richard Ramballie was a Grade Six student of Mon Repos Primary School.The 10-year-old was struck down by a minibus, BKK1939, last Sunday on Agriculture Road, Mon Repos. At the time he was returning home after purchasing kerosene for his mother from the gas station at La Bonne Intention.A source explained that the boy was riding when a minibus slammed into him and flung him off his bicycle.The badly injured Ramballie was immediately rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital in an unconscious state, while the driver wassubsequently taken into custody at the Beterverwagting Police Station.