hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-22 15:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
High drama was the order of the day in Magistrate Hazel Octive-Hamilton’s courtroom yesterday, during the Preliminary Inquiry into the 2009 murder of Hector Marshall. The accused,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Shawn Smith,Wholesale China Jerseys, who has been charged with the capital offence since 2009, walked out of the courtroom,NBA Jerseys China, whilst a witness was giving testimony,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, and subsequently vowed to take his own life.When stopped in the corridor by police ranks, the handcuffed Smith put up a fight claiming he was going downstairs since he did not want to hear anything. The outnumbered Smith was, however, returned to the courtroom.Murder accused Shawn SmithHe then asked the Magistrate how she would feel to be living the good life on the road and just like that,China Jersyes Cheap, one day the police pick her up and accuse her of murder. With tears streaming down his cheeks and visibly frustrated, Smith shouted, “I am innocent”.Mumbles from the accused during the court proceeding suggested that he was annoyed with the length of time the case was taking,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, as he continuously claimed his innocence.Magistrate Octive-Hamilton informed the accused that she is not judging his innocence or guilt but only reviewing sufficient evidence, as this is a Preliminary Inquiry. She also reminded Smith of the reason why he has appointed his lawyer, Patrice Henry.Smith’s frustration was further ignited when the Magistrate adjourned the matter for November 30, 2011. The accused became extremely irate. He walked out of the witness box, dropped to his knees, clasped his hands, kissed the floor and promised the court to commit suicide.“I nah gon be here on November 30, I promise I gon kill myself,” Smith exclaimed.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-22 15:36 
– the Commission deals with Ethnic DiscriminationThe Ethnic Relations Commission (ERC) has noted with concern misleading information published in the Guyana Times of Monday,China Jerseys, December 20, 2010 and captioned, “Police round up many after Sheriff Street fireworks”.The last paragraph of the article which is of concern to the Commission reads, “further, Lewis said that she made complaints to the Ethnic Relations Commission Chairman Juan Edghill,Cheap Jerseys, but got no satisfaction”.It is against this background that the Commission wishes to bring to the attention of the public that a complaint was made via letter by Ms. Pearl Lewis to the ERC on September 21, 2010 on the topic of noise nuisance. It should be noted that the ERC is not the competent authority to deal with matters of Noise Nuisance, the body said.Following the Commission’s Complaints Procedure Ms. Lewis was invited to attend a meeting and to provide additional information to the ERC with regards to her complaint. It was on the same day of the meeting,Jerseys From China, September 28,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, 2010 that Ms. Lewis filled the official Complaints Form.At that meeting held at the Commission with ERC Chairman and staff,China Jerseys Cheap, Ms. Lewis was informed that this is not a matter for the Commission since it does not fall within the ERC mandate.? However, the only assistance that the Commission could have offered in this matter was Alternative Dispute Resolution. Ms. Lewis did not agree to that.Discussions were held with Ms. Lewis and other parties named in her complaint to determine whether dialogue could have resolved the matter, this proved quite successful and all parties left describing the deliberations in their ownwords as “satisfied”.It is therefore surprising to read in the Guyana Times, Monday, December 20,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 2010 of Ms. Lewis attributing that she made a complaint to the ERC and nothing was done. Ms. Lewis’s claim is reckless and malicious and aims to bring the Commission to disrepute even after the ERC went outside of its mandate to offer resolution to the issues raised.The Commission said that it wishes to remind Guyanese that the ERC is not a “cure for all” and persons should not seek to use the ERC for their own agenda. The public is also reminded that the ERC operates on 24 functions outlined by Article 212 D of the Constitution of Guyana and this does not include dealing with Noise Nuisance.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-22 21:04 
Eon Ogle,NFL Jerseys China, a 50 year old minibus conductor from Agricola stood before Magistrate Judy Latchman yesterday accused of stealing $9000 from his employer Eric Quallis.He pleaded guilty to the charge,Cheap Jerseys From China, but explained that Quallis operates the minibus of which he was the conductor and had owed him a sum of money,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, thus he deducted it from the day’s earnings.“Mr. Quallis had agreed to pay $3000 a day,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but he previously owed me money. On February 15 I decided to stop working with Quallis and thus I deducted my money which he had owed me.He was driving recklessly that day so I walked off the bus with the money and I gave him the remainder of the money which I had for him the following day,Wholesale China Jerseys, but he would not collect it. I still have the money to give him”After listening to the explanation the presiding Magistrate recorded a not guilty for the accused. Ogle was subsequently placed on $10,Cheap Jerseys,000 bail. He will return to court on March 10.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-23 00:17 
Regional export values are expected to grow by just 1.5% in 2013 (3% in volumes and -1.5% in prices) – which is similar to the 1.4% growth observed in 2012.Meanwhile, imports are expected to expand by 4.5%, which will bring the region’s trade surplus down to 8.0 billion dollars in 2013 (compared to 41.0 billion dollars in 2012), according to estimates presented yesterday in Santiago in a new report from the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).Regional imports are expected to increase by 4.5% this year.In its annual report,Cheap China Jerseys, Latin American and the Caribbean in the World Economy 2013,Cheap Jerseys 2018, the Commission said that the weak global economy continues to affect the buoyancy of world trade.? The latter is expected to grow by around 2.5% in volume in 2013. This would mean trade growing more slowly than global GDP for the second year in a row – which has not been seen since the 1980s.Mexico and Central America, which export mainly to the United States, are predicted to benefit from the emerging recovery in that country. However, limited European growth will slow exports from some South American countries that focus on that particular market.Latin American and Caribbean countries whose exports are mainly to China and the rest of Asia will probably chalk up higher volume growth, while at the same time experiencing a gradual change in demand from commodities to more processed products.In terms of countries, Paraguay and Uruguay show the largest increases in export values in 2013 (33% and 14%, respectively), and this was largely due to considerable export growth in soybean and meat exports.In contrast, some of the region’s countries are seeing their export values fall, such as Peru (9.7%) and Guatemala (-5%). Mexico, the region’s top exporter, will see export growth of almost 3%. Brazil, the region’s second main exporter, will see a standstill in exports.The document also shows gains in the region’s terms of trade between 2004 and 2011, which accounted for almost half of growth in gross national income in Chile (47%),Cheap NFL Jerseys, as well as major contributions in Ecuador (35%),NFL Jerseys China, Mexico (27%) and Brazil (22%). These figures show an excessive dependence on the cycle of international commodity prices (a crucial feature of the region’s development).In the report, ECLAC states that one of the main features of the current international economic situation is mega-regional negotiations linking the main world production networks: Europe, North America and Asia.Several mega-regional negotiations underway are changing the face of world trade. Some of the main examples include the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP), the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) between the European Union and the United States, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) (involving the 10 ASEAN members, and Australia,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, China, India,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, Japan, New Zealand and the Republic of Korea) and the free trade agreements between China, Japan and the Republic of Korea, and between the European Union and Japan.All of these initiatives aim to create large economically integrated spaces at the regional level (in Asia), as well as at the trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific levels.These mega-negotiations include topics that are not regulated by the World Trade Organization and that are important for international production networks. The agenda is becoming increasingly sophisticated, with a view to harmonizing the operating rules of various production networks to facilitate the operations of multinationals in North America, Europe and Asia.Mega-regional negotiations underway will probably have considerable impact on the geographical distribution and governance of world trade and investment flows over the next few years. ?The scale of these initiatives could result in a redefinition of the rules of international trade by 2020. To date, this redefinition has taken place on the periphery of the WTO and without tackling some of the pending issues on the trade agenda that are the most interesting to developing countries.According to the document, as well as diverted trade and investment flows, these negotiations could result in the region’s countries facing restricted access to knowledge and innovation opportunities provided by new technologies, if the positions of the lobbies observed so far in the main economies prevail.The document also examines the potential of some sub-regional production networks, as well as suggesting policies that place learning about clust