yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-22 18:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leon SuseranThe 20th Guyana Watch medical team’s clinic rolled into Region 5 yesterday, with a massive healthcare delivery exercise being held at the Bath Primary School, West Coast Berbice. Hundreds turned up as early as half an hour before the 08:00 hrs commencement and the team worked beyond midday just to ensure that all who had gathered were expertly tended to.?And their efforts were lauded.Joycelyn, of Rosignol, said that she felt so thankful, “because, you know, they come here to help us and it is free. I extend heartfelt thanks to them”.Raj, of Bath Settlement ,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, said that he heard from a friend about the outreach and decided to attend. He was there to see the dentist. Jean Rajkumar, also of Bath Settlement, revealed that this was her second visit. She was doing a check- up on her feet. “It benefit me a lot; thanks to the team.”Nandra, from Bath, said that some time ago she was referred to the clinic by a friend. She, too,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, attends every year.“I like the medication I receiving…and the doctors really speak nice to you”. She experiences severe discomfort in her waist.Abdool Rasheed, another Bath Settlement resident, saw the notice in the Kaieteur News.“I feel very much glad. It is not the first time I come to see the doctors…I am very grateful, because I suffer from serious pain. I love the service…it can come permanently. If they come two or three times for the year, I would be glad for it because it is a great help to our community.”He noted that he visited several doctors across the country and they were unable to help him.“I come here, and I find help from these doctors— the public doctors just give you couple tablets— not much— I come here and I get very, very good pain tablets and when I drank them I felt relief. I am proud of this (outreach). I find better service here than the public hospitals.? I find it more easy; you come here, there is no pushing around. Sometimes you go to the public hospital and you are in front of someone and then that someone just go ahead of you.”Dr Chiran Reddy, a dentist out of India, spoke to Kaieteur News. It was his seventh visit with the Guyana Watch contingent. He practices in New York. Most of his patients had cavities, “probably because of the lots of sugar they eat and because of the fluoride— water doesn’t have fluoride here. The kids, especially, they have so many cavities… one after the other. The only way people can prevent that is by brushing at least twice per day”.When asked what persons should do to care their teeth, Dr Reddy stressed that they should brush regularly, floss and use fluoride supplements, as well as have regular dental check- ups. “It’s very important that they get a check- up at least once every six months, if not earlier, just to make sure there are no cavities.”Tony Yassin, President of Guyana Watch Inc., noted that the response by the West Berbicians has been enormous, save for a problem with the sugar workers, “they started to work since last week,NFL Jerseys China, so many of the people that were coming here, may have gone to work, so it is a little bit less than last year, because here at Bath Settlement we get an overwhelming response of people,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and many of them have medical problems of all kinds”. The team is capable of seeing 600-700 patients at each clinic site.“We try to give the best services to people; give them the best medication, 3, 6 or 9 months.”He revealed, too, that patients are referred to medical institutions for further treatment should the need arise. “One patient was referred at Tain to the Balwant Singh Hospital, who promised to do all medical tests for us free, and we gave another referral to the New Amsterdam Hospital and hopefully that person will get help.” He added that the Guyana Watch doctor would diagnose whatever is wrong and write the referral and the team would normally follow- up to determine the outcome.Guyana Watch is an annual medical outreach mission which has been visiting Guyana for the past 20 years. The team conducts 6-8 clinics across the country annually. Yassin revealed that it is a charitable, non- profit organisation and “we bring 8-12 doctors each year and we give people medication….and all of the people who come to Guyana are volunteers and pay their own way”.He noted, too, that this trip has 15 persons who paid their own airfare and hotel fees. The doctors’ air travel and hotel fees are paid, but they pay other fees and expenses.“We help people in a very big way and apart from that, during the year we do heart surgeries for children— we try to get a few children”.Guyana Watch moves to West Demerara tomorrow,Cheap NFL Jerseys Au