yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 1761
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-23 05:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Over the past few years a number of persons have been reported missing. They have not been confined to any one sex. The latest is 17-year-old Stacy Marshall of Number One Canal,Stitched Jerseys, West Bank Demerara.17-years old Stacy MarshallHer parents,China Jerseys Cheap, Lester Marshall and Jenny Henry, are now seeking the whereabouts of their daughter who was last seen on Saturday evening.According Henry,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the missing girl left home around 17:00 hours to collect some items from a cousin and said she would be back in two hours, but never returned home.“I called her around 8 pm and got no answer,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, up to now no answer,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, I can’t get on to her cell phone…Nobody knows where she gone; I don’t think she was kidnapped. But she wouldn’t just leave home like that,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the mother said.According to Stacy’s sister she was conversing with a male friend named Jamal. According to her Facebook posting she also made plans on the said Saturday to meet with a Kacy Junior (Facebook name given). Ms Henry said, she spoke with both of the male friends but neither of them claimed to have seen her that day.A clearly shaken Mr Marshall contacted relatives and friends in an effort to locate his daughter but to no avail. A report was subsequently made to the La Grange Police Station.Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Ms Stacy Marshall is asked to contact +592-685-2092 or the nearest police station.