yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-23 20:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are on the hunt for the driver of a route 63 minibus which killed a 32-year-old mechanic of Lot B2 Bel Air Village,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, East Coast Demerara.Reports are that 32-year-old Somadatt Seegobin was struck by minibus BHH 4045 on the Railway Embankment Road, Bel Air, at some time around 18:30 hours on Saturday.The dead man’s sister,NFL Jerseys China, Rakha Reddi, said she received the news that her brother was involved in an accident at some time around 18:40 hours on Saturday evening.“I went home and a man come and tell we that me brother just get knock down; and when I reach out on the road,Wholesale Jerseys Store, he was lying there in blood,” the woman said.She said she was told by eyewitnesses that her brother was walking on the left hand side of the road pushing his bicycle when he was hit from behind.She said she was told that, after the bus hit her brother, the driver came out and asked a few persons who were gathered around if they knew who the victim was. The driver then drove away.“Dem seh de driver come out de minibus with a cutlass in his hand and just ask if anybody know de man, and just go back in de bus and drive away…de bus was full with passengers.”According to Reddi, with the assistance of public-spirited citizens, she took her brother to the Georgetown Public Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.The woman said she last saw her brother alive on Saturday morning,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, when he was leaving for work.“De morning early he left and he tell we he going somewhere in Industry,China NFL Jerseys, and the next time ah see he is when he get knock down,Cheap Jerseys NFL China,”? Redddi lamented.Meanwhile, the licence number of the bus has since been handed over to police at the Sparendaam Police Station, where an investigation has been launched.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-23 21:12 
By Mondale SmithAbout 10 men dressed in black and armed with high-powered weapons executed a daring robbery on America Street last evening that has left several money changers reeling from their losses.Shocked citizens and police at the scene last evening.The bandits, who arrived on five Honda CG motorcycles and in a car, created pandemonium as they released a volley of bullets in every direction before fleeing with millions in cash and jewellery taken from money changers on America and Longden Streets.It was a scene reminiscent of the 1999 raid on the location which was carried out by the late notorious bandit Linden ‘Blackie’ London and his gang.But this time around, the men struck in the evening and were able to make a clean getaway. And despite the several shots that were fired, fortunately no one was reportedly injured.Among those robbed was money changer Ryburn Fraser, 47.“Dem bannas carry away about $1.5M and change in cash plus gold,” he said.Fraser, who has been a money changer for 25 years,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, said he counted about 10 heavily armed men with big machine guns and AK-47s.Still in shock,NBA Jerseys China, he said he had mere minutes earlier called a taxi driver to take him home when the gunmen rolled up.“All I see was five bikes roll up and dem men seh ‘pass the f%#@%&g money before we kill yah mudda S@%&#’.”The gunmen collected $300,000 cash which he had in his hand and also snatched his bag containing the rest of money.Expressing disgust at his harrowing ordeal,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he said while there were surveillance cameras in the vicinity “These bannas just didn’t care, they even carry away my phone…. It was like when ‘Blackie’ de come and rob people out hey.”The father of four said the robbery brought fresh recollection of another robbery he had experienced on January 25 when he was relieved of more than $1M and shot seven times outside his lot 2688 Manatee Place,China NFL Jerseys, South Ruimveldt home.Another money changer, recounting events, said all he heard were gunshots and he froze when he saw the many gunmen approaching.Still shaking and breathing heavily, he said, “Some had on masks and others were not masked. Lucky for me, my friend snatch me by meh hand and we bruck out (ran). I thought I dead.”Another popular money changer, sweating profusely? while recollecting some of last night’s events, said he saw four Honda CG motorcycles pull up on the scene. “Them men just start bussing shots from in the middle of the road like if is war …but is rob dem come fuh rob and dem ain’t care.”He said he ran away, leaving his cellular phone, which the gunmen carried away as they made their exit.Across the road, a confectionary seller said the men arrived in mostly black.”I thought was police, then as the shots started firing, my daughter holler ‘mommy’ and I hit the ground and fold up behind me stand and was madness after dat.”Other money changers were robbed but opted not to quantify their losses nor tell their story except to say,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, “dis place getting dread again and these lil bannaz? ain’t no jokey robbers.”One 86 year old woman, recalling her experience, said she was staring down the barrel of a long gun and begging for her life.“All I could have done was to go on my knees and beg dem ‘ow, don’t kill granny’,China NFL Jerseys, but these guys didn’t appear to be interested in nobody but the money men over the road.”During the pandemonium, West Ruimveldt bus drivers abandoned their buses and passengers hastily exited through windows to escape the gunfire.When everything had died down the police arrived on the scene only to comb the area to recover several spent shells from small and high-powered weapons.Up to late last night there were no reports of anyone being arrested.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-23 21:21 
As the police continue their war on drug traffickers,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a female drug dealer was nabbed trying to hide a quantity of marijuana in her roof around midnight.The woman Rene Leach,NFL Jerseys Supply, 26, of 108 New Street Cumberland, East Canje,Cheap China Jerseys, a divorced mother of four was on Friday remanded to jail by Magistrate Roby Benn when she appeared before him at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s court and pleaded not guilty to the charge of possession of narcotics for the purpose of trafficking.She was allegedly found with 180 grams of cannabis concealed in a bag which she was trying to hide in her roof.According to Prosecutor Sergeant Phillip Sheriff,Cheap China Jerseys, around 23:30 hrs on the day in question the police were on mobile patrol in the Cumberland area,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, when in the vicinity of New Street they noticed the defendant leaning through her window and trying to throw something on her roof.The police stopped and descended on the property where the bag was retrieved and checked and what appeared to be leaves,Cheap NFL Shop, seeds and stem of the marijuana plant was found inside. The items were tested and weighed and found to be 180 grams of the prohibited plantThe woman and the bag with the contents were taken into custody..She was subsequently charged.Attorney at law Charrandass Persaud asked the court to consider bail for his client. He stated that special circumstances should apply to his client. He said that the accused is divorced and mother of four.The house is owned by the grandmother of the defendant and is also occupied by six other adults. The drugs he submitted were found on the roof of the house.The magistrate disagree that those were enough circumstances to grand bail and remanded the accused to jail until July 29.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-24 00:44 
Esther Osborne, of 13 Sussex Street,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, Charlestown,China Jerseys Wholesale, is expressing grave concerns over the safety of her home. Mrs. Osborne is describing as a “prospective disaster” the fact that a leaning utility pole is putting a strain on part of the two-storey building,Cheap Jerseys USA, by way of electrical wires.According to Mrs. Osborne,China Jerseys, it is over two years that she has constantly made reports to the Guyana Power and Light authorities and received promises and yet,NFL Jerseys Outlet, no action has been taken.Kaieteur News understands that Mrs. Osborne lives with her son and daughter in the upper flat,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, while the downstairs apartment has four tenants.Esther Osborne is worried about the electrical connection which is under strain from a leaning poleMrs.Osborne said she is pleading with the relevant authorities for their assistance before there is a tragedy.