yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-28 21:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Attorney Gail S. Seeram, [email protected]Through this “Question & Answer” column,World Cup Jerseys 2018, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.? We appreciate your comments and questions.? If you have a question that you would like answered in this column, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?? ?Can my daughter who is aged 16 and a U.S. citizen file for me?Answer #1: ?? ?No.? A U.S. citizen can file or petition for his/her parent,Atlanta Hawks Jerseys, however the U.S. citizen child must be age 21 or older.? This type of petition, where a U.S. citizen files for a parent is considered an immediate relative petition and a visa is available immediately (meaning there is no backlog).Question #2: ?? ?During my interview for U.S. citizenship,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, I lied to the officer and was denied because of the lie.? When can I re-file for U.S. citizenship?Answer #2:?? ?Lying to an immigration officer is a serious offense.? I do not recommend anyone to lie to a federal officer.? You were denied because the officer found you to lack good moral character.? One of the requirements for U.S. citizenship is that you must possess good moral character.? My advice is to wait five (5) years from the interview date before reapplying for U.S. citizenship.Question #3:?? ?Can I marry while the immigrant petition filed by my parent is pending?Answer #3:?? ?It depends on whether the petitioner is a permanent resident or a U.S. citizen.? If the petitioner (person who filed the petition) is a permanent resident then you cannot marry because marriage would void the petition.? A permanent resident can only file for an unmarried child.? If the petitioner (person who filed the petition) is a U.S. citizen then you can marry.? Once you marry then the petitioner can change the preference category of the petition from first preference to third preference.? Note,Marlon Humphrey Jersey, the wait time for the visa may increase once you are married but then you and your spouse will be able to emigrate to the U.S.Question #4: I have a holiday or tourist visa for the U.S. but I have a permanent resident petition pending that was filed by my family.? Can I still travel on my holiday visa?Answer#4: Yes,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017, you can travel, however, if the U.S. immigration officer at the port of entry determines you have immigrant intents because they discover the pending immigrant petition then you can be denied entry into the U.S. or your holiday visa can be revoked.? Also,Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys, when your holiday visa in up for renewal, the U.S. Embassy may deny renewal once they see you have a pending immigrant petition.