yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-29 14:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are investigating a drive-by shooting at the home of popular Regent Street businessman,Businessman Hugh October holding five spent shellsHugh October,Kevin Love Jersey, also called Hewley Prince.Gunfire erupted shortly after 03:00hrs at the man’s 116 Regent Street home.Up to press time yesterday, police sources said that they were seeking three suspects who might have knowledge about the incident.October told Kaieteur News, yesterday, that he was at his window shortly before the shooting.The man operates his business in the lower flat of the building and lives in the upper flat.He explained that he would have trouble sleeping,Atlanta Hawks Jerseys, so he would be up late at nights. He subsequently moved from the window and went to his bedroom.It was about 20 minutes after moving from the window, October said, that he heard “rapid gunfire” erupt outside of his house.He told Kaieteur News that he and his wife lay face down on the floor until the gunfire stopped.October said the police arrived about 15 minutes after the shooting and went across the road from where the shooting actually happened.According to the man, he had to go over to the police and explain that the incident happened at his home.“I had to go over to them and tell them that the shooting happened at me…” October told Kaieteur News.October said he has no known enemies and the attack has left him totally surprised. He disclosed yesterday that attempts were made to burn his property down several times, and the police are yet to arrest anyone.“I’m not good enough for banks…..but I’m good enough for bandits….”October stressed yesterday as he tried to come to grips with the incident.Kaieteur News was told yesterday that October is said to be an activist of the African Cultural and Development Association (ACDA).Later in the morning,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey, October said he went to the Alberttown Police Station,Clark Griswold Jersey, to give his statement,Gordon Hayward Jersey, however there was no rank from CID.Around 13:00hrs October said a rank from the station called and told him he that he has to return to give his statement.Upon arriving at the police station,Chad Williams Jersey, October was sent to CID for his statement to be taken.The man said that he became highly annoyed after learning that the rank was not in the station, even though it was the police who called and told him to return.“They called me to say come…..when I went they were telling me that the rank was not there” October told Kaieteur News.October said it was a senior officer who intervened and found the “same rank” who was supposed to take the statement.“The officer told the CID rank to take the statement, but the rank said he ain’t got time….so I say I aint got time to waste too and walked away.”