yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-3 22:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two residents of West Demerara are claiming constant victimisation by ranks of the Guyana Police Force.As a consequence of their displeasure,NFL Jerseys China, Sharon Codrington and Roy Persaud have opted to expose the steady discrimination to which they have been subjected over the past several months.Codrington explained that the police ranks stationed at the Wales Police Station have made her life “a living hell.”“We have been living at La Grange and is problem after problem with the police because we have a family friend living (Roy Persaud) with us that de corporal at Wales Police Station got some old problem wid. (The man) does take out spite pun he; dem does lock he up fuh nothing at all and we ain’t getting help from nobody we run all over.”Codrington said that the police intolerance forced her to move from her home at Wales to La Parfaite Harmonie.“Is the same thing even though we gone far. I can understand. We need to be left alone.”According to Roy Persaud the police have peddled numerous false allegations against him.He says that he’s been in the lock -ups at least 11 times since the year began. “Dem does just lock me up pun some false allegations,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, beat me, put me fuh sleep on cold floor, starve me and loose me. Dem don’t carry me to court and me fed up. Only this last time dem carry me to court because dem get somebody to say me threaten dem”Persaud said that he was recently released from the Lock -ups after being placed on bail.“Dem beat me,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, handcuff me all the time and wet the cell so meh got fuh lie pon wet floor and me skin soak. I really need somebody fuh intervene in this matter cause me only deh in and out the lock up steady,NFL Jerseys Supply,” the 39-year-old father of three disclosed.According to Codrington,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, several other reports were lodged at various police departments including the Police Complaints Authority. “Dem tek report and statement from me plenty time but till now me can’t see results.”Codrington said that problem has also caused mischief in her household.? “The police go so far to tell me husband that I am having outside relationship and making mock of him…. the police causing problem in my house without cause.”The woman explained that she was also charged for abusing her neighbour,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, but denies having knowledge of any such incident.“I go to court today for help this boy but when I go I hear I get charge without notification from the police.”Codrington is pleading with those in the Force’s authority for urgent intervention in the matter in resolving the issue.Calls to the Wales Police Station for a comment proved futile.