Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-4 04:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Her feet and stomach are swollen and the pain in her body has not let up over the past few weeks, but 38-year-old Nalinie Shivram is not ready to say die. The terribly sick woman suffers from renal failure and has not been able to get up-to-date dialysis treatment because of her financial situation.In order to survive her flight,Stitched Canada NBA Jerseys, Shivram has been advised that she should receive treatment at least three times a week. However the last time she has been able to do this was last week Friday with the help of a Good Samaritan.She is expected to receive another treatment this weekend,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, compliments of another kind-hearted individual.The help has been forthcoming after Shivram’s plight was first highlighted in this newspaper just over one week ago. Shivram and her husband,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Rasheed Mohamed,Cheap NFL Jerseys, staged a picketing exercise near the National Cultural Centre at the opening of the recent Heads of Government meeting with the expectation that she would have gotten immense assistance.Up to yesterday she related that help has simply been trickling in. Though grateful, Shivram said that she needs just a little more help if she is expected to make it through the year.“I think that if somebody can pay for six straight treatments for me I would be good and can work and help me husband so that we can pay for it by ourselves.”According to the woman, at the moment the couple’s main income is from a shop her husband operates. However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, she is of the belief, with the six consecutive treatment,NFL Jerseys From China, she would be able to manage the shop while her husband go and work.Yesterday the bloated woman with no money to pay was forced to seek the services of the 5G Dialysis Centre in order to flush her system of toxins. According to Shivram the service was offered but she was reminded that she still owes the private entity for a treatment she has already received.A single treatment costs about $36,000 but according to Shivram she would be grateful if that amount could be significantly reduced so that she and her husband could afford to pay the cost and still have money to cover other expenses.Health Minister Dr Leslie Ramsammy recently said that while it is not financially feasible for his Ministry to offer such a service for free he is willing to support anyone who wishes to take up the task.