yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1776
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-5 02:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A young GuySuCo employee was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital after he was accidentally shot by a close relative while returning from a wedding.According to reports 23-year-old Permaul ‘Romel’ Rampersaud sustained two gunshot wounds, some time after midnight on Sunday.Dead 23 year-old Permaul ‘Romel’ Rampersaud.The incident reportedly took place on the Lusignan,NFL Jerseys Store, East Coast Demerara Public Road.The dead man’s mother,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Wendy Rampersaud, said that she was at their Lot 62 Triumph home,Wholesale Jerseys USA, around 01:30 hours, yesterday, when she received a phone call from her nephew advising her to go down to the Georgetown Public Hospital.“When I reach down to the hospital I see they done wrap up me baby; he de already dead,” the woman wept.She said that she was told that her son was accidentally shot by his cousin, a licenced firearm holder. Still waiting for an answer the woman said that all she was told was that her son’s cousin, Seelall Parbu, was sitting in the back seat of the car while,Cheap Jerseys From China, Permaul Rampersaud was sitting in the front passenger’s seat. His brother-in-law Mark Parsram was driving the car.The woman said that she was told that the trio was on their way home from a wedding house when Parbu’s gun went off twice. This publication was told that the two bullets penetrated the front passenger seat and struck Rampersaud.She said that another nephew related to her that after her son was shot his brother-in-law contacted another cousin who raced to the scene.The other cousin, Chaitram Persaud,China Jerseys, who also spoke with this publication said that he was on his way home when ‘Mark’ called him and told him that they have a little ‘problem’. According to Persaud when he arrived on the scene he only saw Mark and Seelall standing on the road.“I see them standing a li’l way from the car and then they tell me they think Romel get shoot, and when I go to the car I see Romel bleeding,”.Persaud said that he immediately instructed them to drive to the hospital so that his cousin could get medical attention.“When we reach to the hospital we put him on a stretcher and by the time we put him on the bed a nurse try waking he up and then she turn and tell we that it’s too late,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys,”.The cousin who accidentally shot Rampersaud has since been detained to assist with investigations.The grieving mother Wendy Persaud being consoled by her son’s cousin, Chaitram Persaud.There are reports that the man is employed at Buddy’s Night club as a security guard. Relatives all believe that the incident was indeed an accident saying that the two men had no problems with each other and were very close.Rampersaud who was the only son for his parents was last seen alive at home around 21:00 hours on Sunday when he indicated that he was going to a wedding. The young man would have celebrated his 24th birthday on Monday. He worked as a foreman at the LBI GuySuCo Estate.