hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1886
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-5 04:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The mother of a nine-year-old disabled child,Wholesale Jerseys From China, who attends the Ptolemy Reid Rehabilitation Centre,China NFL Jerseys, says that she is disgusted at the treatment of the young child. According to Sherlyn Hamilton,Cheap Jerseys Free, her daughter who suffers from Cerebral palsy,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, sustained burns to the face, last Friday while at the centre.Some of the burns the child received to her faceHamilton told Kaieteur News that on Friday she dropped her daughter off at the centre as usual. The woman said that she had an early day from her job so she decided to go collect the child. “I was off from work early so I went to the centre for her,” Hamilton stated.According to the woman, as she parked her vehicle at the gate she could have heard her daughter screaming. She said that she walked into the compound and was greeted by a male nurse whom she questioned as to why her daughter was crying.He in turn invited the woman inside the center and she saw that her daughter had several small burns to her face. The woman said that she was told that the child was being fed and a “bottle” had touched her face and she received the burns.However the woman said that such was impossible since the burns were far worse than “some bottle” bracing her face. Hamilton further told Kaieteur News that she asked for an explanation from the male nurse, but he could not give her any since he had just started his shift.The woman said she took her daughter to a family friend who happens to be a doctor and he recommended something for the child to use.? Hamilton added that she returned to the school on Monday to follow up on the matter.The woman said that she went to the school’s administrator, the social worker and some other administrative staff.? Hamilton said that no one was willing to give her a full explanation as to what had happened to her daughter. She said that the school’s administrator Ms Cynthia Massay, told her that an investigation would be launched and asked her to return Tuesday morning. Hamilton said she informed the school’s officials that she could not come in at 9:30, because at that time she would still be caring for her daughter.“Ms Massay called around 10:00hrs and asked me if I wasn’t to come into the school and I reminded her that the time would have been difficult for me, so she said come after lunch,” Hamilton noted.? The woman said she called the school sometime around 14:00hrs on Monday and she was told that she could come.Upon her arrival at the school, Hamilton said that she saw some of the “high officials”.She told Kaieteur News that although she was promised that all parties who were on duty when her daughter received the injuries would have been there,Wholesale Jerseys From China, no one was present. Hamilton stated that Ms Massay questioned her about “what she could have done for me”.The woman said that she asked about the whereabouts of the persons who were involved and was told that some were not on duty. Hamilton said that she became annoyed that a matter of that nature was being treated so lightly.After voicing her discontent with how the “so called” investigation was being done, Hamilton said Ms Massay told her that the Linden Commission of Inquiry took time and she needed to wait. Hamilton however said she quickly picked up the school official and told her that the matter was not about politics and protesting,Cheap Jerseys, but it was about a young child who was burned to the face.The woman said she demanded that the official immediately call in the persons who are involved in the incident, however the woman said that she did not know who was responsible. Hamilton said that after she saw that she wasn’t getting any place with the meeting, she left.The distraught mother said that before she left she warned the school that she would be going to the relevant authorities to get to the bottom of the story.“I told them that I will be going everywhere because I need to know what happened to my daughter,” Hamilton told Kaieteur News. The woman said she is expected to return to the school sometime this week to get a further update about the school’s position.