yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1786
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-8 19:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Kitty businesswoman who was doused with acid more than two months ago has likened the services offered by the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) to that of the Guyana Police Force, describing it as “sloppy” and “slow.”Mala Persaud of Lot 9 Station Street, Kitty was burnt about her body when an unknown man walked up and threw acid on her in front of her yard on June 01, last. Persaud sustained burns to her face, hands, chest and feet.A frustrated Mala PersaudYesterday, the woman told Kaieteur News that a few weeks ago, she started developing a breathing problem,Cheap China Jerseys, “because my nose is now healing, it closing in, and now I can’t breathe through my nose, I have to breathe through my mouth and it is very frustrating.”Almost in tears, Persaud said she went to the hospital, explaining her problem to the staffers at the facility but was surprised when they asked her to return on Thursday, August 15,wholesale jerseys, to see a doctor.“I can’t breathe and I go there for help and they telling me to go back till the fifteenth of August. I will suffocate and die by then. Their service is sloppy and slow.”According to Persaud, it is very difficult for her to sleep at nights. I have to sleep with my open mouth in order to breathe. In the day, I can’t do anything,NFL Jerseys China, I can’t really walk too far because I’m panting for breath.”“I need to do surgery so that I could be able to breathe properly again. I don’t know how long I will be able to breathe like this. It is very hard; if I am eating, I have to stop and breathe,wholesale nfl jerseys,” a devastated Persaud related,Cheap Jerseys China, adding that,NFL Jerseys China, “the person who destroyed my life is roaming and I am punishing.”The 54-year-old woman told Kaieteur News that her faith in the Guyana Police Force is at a minimum level.“I am not getting any justice. If I don’t go to the station, the police aren’t coming to me. Last week I went to the station and my husband asked me why I am going there, it just seems as though I am wasting my time. They and the hospital are the same thing. It doesn’t seem as though anyone cares.”