yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 2115
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-8 23:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The relatives of a 49-year-old fisherman of Windsor Castle, Essequibo Coast,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, are calling on the police to carry out a thorough investigation into his death.According to reports,Wholesale China Jerseys, the body of Calvert Paul was found somewhere in the Aruka River, Mabaruma,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, North West District, and was buried without any relative being notified.The man’s reputed wife, Sandra Paul,NFL Jerseys From China, told this publication that he left his sister’s Sophia residence to go to sea on March 25, last.Paul said last Saturday morning she received a call from one of the man’s colleagues indicating that her husband had gone under water to check the boat’s propeller and never resurfaced. She added that the colleague told her that he would make further contact with her once her husband’s body was found.To the woman’s surprise, when she called on Sunday at around noon, she was told that the remains had been found. And while arrangements were being made for her to travel to the location, she said she was informed that the body had already been buried.Mrs. Paul added that she contacted the Mabaruma Police Station, as she tried to get some information about her husband,Authentic Jerseys From China, but claimed that a rank there refused to give her information. The woman said he began questioning her about how she knew for a fact that the man who died was her husband.“The man just keep asking me how he could know for sure that I am the reputed wife and I told him that he (Calvert) has a tattoo with my name on his chest.”According to Paul, even after pleading with the policeman,Cheap Jerseys, she was just callously told that her husband was already buried and nothing could be done.The woman is now calling on the Force to carry out a thorough investigation as she would like to know what really happened leading up to her husband’s death. Paul added that she has not even heard from the owner of the vessel on which her husband worked, and neither have any of his personal belongings been handed over to her. Further, she stated that from all indications the police at Eve Leary Headquarters have not been informed of the incident.