hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1901
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-12 01:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Mark Griffith,China Jerseys Cheap, 30, of 169 Campbell Street,NFL Jerseys China, Albouystown, was asked to pay $25,000 or serve nine months in jail for stealing a bale of full-cream powdered milk from Kissoon Sookwah. He pleaded guilty to the offence.The sentence was imposed by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday. The theft occurred on February 14 last at Bourda.When asked why he stole the item, the accused said that Sunday was his birthday and he wanted some money, but didn’t know how to ask for it.He added that he took the bale of milk from Sookwah’s stand and carried it to another stand.The magistrate then asked him if he got any money from the stolen item,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but he said he never did.“Your Worship,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, I was going to sell the milk to get some money,Cheap Jerseys From China, but I didn’t get to do so.? I don’t have any money or anyone to pay for me.”At this stage he smiled,Cheap Air Max 270 Mens, and was quickly reprimanded and warned that the seriousness of the incident could cause him to spend up to eighteen months in prison.