yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1776
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-13 16:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Georgetown woman is now a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital after she was shot during a robbery Friday night.Michelle Pile,Jerseys Cheap NFL, 37, of Lot 79 South Sophia was shot once in the leg after she was accosted by two bandits.The mother of three said that she was visiting a relative in Lamaha Street, Newton, around 9:15 hours when the incident occurred.Recounting what transpired,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Pile said that she was speaking with a cousin with her back turned to the road when the two men pounced on them.“Was two of them. One had on a red jersey and the other one with the gun had on a grey jersey and a black hat.” The woman said that one of the men grabbed her bag while the other reached for her jewellery. She said she resisted and valiantly fought the two men but her efforts to secure her valuables were foiled after she was overpowered and shot by one of the raging men.“After I hold on to me bag, the tall one tell me loose the f@#$%^g bag”. She said that her failure to heed the man’s request resulted in him shooting her in the right leg.Pile said that after she fell to the ground the men relieved her of her bag containing her purse with $3,NFL Jerseys Supply,000,Wholesale Jerseys, her identification card,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, and bank card. Her two gold chains were also ripped from her neck. She said the only thing she managed to saved during the ordeal, was a pair of gold earrings. According to her she took those off during the scuffle and tossed them into a nearby yard.Pile said that she was left lying on the ground after the men disappeared into the night on foot with the loot. She said it was her cousin who managed to escape during the robbery and summoned a taxi to take her to the hospital.At the hospital, the woman was in a stable condition taking intravenous drip and her leg was heavily wrapped in cast. Pile said that it is the second time that she has been robbed but she was never injured until now.She said that the police visited her yesterday at the hospital and took a statement and promised to return to continue the investigation. However,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, no one has so far been arrested for the incident.