hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-18 10:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Dem boys don’t like to promise a man anything. Dem accustom to promising ladies but dem did mek a promise to Jagdeo yesterday. Dem promise to teach him to pray so that when he go to jail he gun know what posture to adopt. He might like to pray wid he head down and he tail up in de air. And in jail men love dat sight.Three religious leaders was debating the best position for prayer.One of dem seh that de key was in the hands. He seh he always hold he hand together and pointed them upward as a form of worship.De second one seh that you got to go down pun you knees. That was the only way to really pray.The third one seh that all two of dem wrong. The only position in which to pray was to lie on the floor, flat on your face. That is wha he seh.While they talking,Jerseys Wholesale, an electrician was fixing a light in de background,China Jerseys, and listening. Finally, he couldn’t tek it no more. He blurted out,Cheap NFL Jerseys, “Fuh me, de most powerful prayer I ever pray was while I was dangling upside down by my heels from a power pole,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, 40 feet above the ground!”Now that dem boys give Jagdeo options,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he can choose which one he want, but fuh sure Brassington got to lie down flat pun he face because he knee can’t tek he weight and he can’t raise he hand too high.But even when he lie down, he face might not touch de ground because of de size of he belly.Dem boys give dem option to pray but dem ain’t getting no option to go to jail in de pumpkin jumpsuit. Already dem boys hear underneath de grapevine Uncle Sam asking fuh some of dem plus dem wife.One of dem wife done change she name, thinking she gun escape capture but little she know that she is one of dem who Uncle Sam want. She husband who spend a lang time toiling plus robbing de earth gone into hiding.Another one run and gone to de Maldives thinking he can hide but dem boys want he fuh know that Uncle Sam tentacles long and wide. Dem does reach everywhere on de planet.It was George de Second Bush who tell dem third world country that dem leaders mustn’t believe that dem can cheat and steal de people money and hide it in de States, to seek de best medical attention and wine and dine in Biscayne Boulevard.When he mek that statement he had Jagdeo, he best friend, and Brassington, he brother and best friend, Keith,Stitched Jerseys, in mind. Jagdeo was in charge at de time.Dem boys sure he had a hand in that disrespectful statement de Berbice Bridge put out.Talk half and watch how Soulja Bai and Moses gun react to this eyepass.