yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-18 17:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…woman tells her story of abuseBy Jeanna Pearson A young woman was lured, beaten and forced to have sex with her former foster parent while his wife looked on. Someone allegedly videoed the entire episode of abuse.This woman is ashamed to be photographed because, she says, she feels less of a person after the video of the act was posted on the internet.“He called me and told me to come to the guest house. When I reached there and opened the door him, his wife and another person was sitting on the bed waiting for me,Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop,” the 20-year-old said.“Then his wife grab me and ripped my clothes and tell me that I wanted her husband so she will give me a licking. Then she tell me to perform oral sex on him while they watch.”The young woman, who was 19 years old at the time of the abuse, said she quickly obeyed because it was three of them against her and she was afraid that they would kill her.She said that she went to live with the couple after her parents died and her family “split up” when she was 14 years old.She would clean the house and complete her chores on time,cheap jerseys from china, she said. But afterward when she would retire to her room,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, she recalled, the man would come and try to touch her. Complaining did her no justice, she stated, remembering that every time she told her foster mom, the woman would chide her for lying.“She never believed me. She believed everything he told her,” she said.She said that right after the recent assault she called a friend and they went to the Brickdam Police Station, where a statement was taken and a medical certificate was provided. Yet, eight months later, the police have failed to bring her justice. She is continuously being harassed with death threats.She said the police had informed her that the file would be taken to the Director of Public Prosecution for advice on the matter. She said that she was being bombarded by the couple that if she pushed the issue there will be fatal consequences.She said that the police might not have done anything if the video was not uploaded on the internet. ‘A’ Divisional Commander, Assistant Commissioner Clifton Hicken, stated that the police were aware of the matter and are investigating.However, now she is forced to not only battle the trauma of the assault but also that the video has gone viral.She has been receiving counseling since the traumatic incident. She has contemplated suicide and she had suffered bouts of depression after the video went viral. “When I saw the video I felt really bad. I wanted to kill myself but I didn’t do it because I was receiving counseling. They wanted to ruin me. I didn’t have any relationship with that man,” she said, nervously rubbing her hands against the side of the chair.She said the man had started “touching” and “rubbing her foot” when she was 16 years old. “The police are saying they don’t have enough evidence and it is disappointing. I felt disappointed with the police because they did nothing to help me get justice.”Psychologist Dr. Dawn Stewart, who has been counseling the young lady, stated that she suffered significant emotional trauma after the assault and it escalated further when the video was posted on the internet.“This mother who has a one-year-old child wanted to kill herself and her child. She thought no one was listening to her, no one trusted her, no one believed her and she still has trouble sleeping at nights. She wakes up in the middle of the night, remembering the gruesome assault.“She said the video became her only evidence yet nothing moving on the law enforcement side. She said the persons were brought in for questioning by the police but was later released on bail.“Why aren’t these persons prosecuted for their action? She hasn’t been given justice. Women need protection from the State!” Stewart said.“The police need to investigate and bring charges against these people. The justice system is too slow…I believe that they don’t care and they take women for granted and this is a perfect example. When her first complaint was lodged it was completely ignored,” she indicated.Stewart added that even if a woman “puts herself in a place where she can be raped or sexually assaulted,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, it is still unlawful for the perpetrator to commit the act.“Because someone was raped or sexually assaulted that doesn’t mean that they dressed a way to attract that sort of attention or they acted a way that they should be raped. Rape is rape regardless of whatever the situation they find themselves in. Women’s lives matter. We need to be assertive and aggressive about taking care of our women,” she said.She stated that Public Security Ministry should start adopting a “swift justice” method in handling c

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-18 18:06 
Germany-headquartered, RWE Dea, has moved forward into the South American arena by farming-in to the Kanuku licence in GuyanaAccording to a 4-traders.com news report yesterday, RWE Dea has arranged a deal with Repsol Exploraci?n Guyana (Repsol) to farm-in to the Kanuku licence operated by Repsol in the Guyana-Suriname Basin located offshore from the coast of Guyana.Under the agreement, RWE Dea will acquire a 30 per cent share in theGermany-headquartered,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, RWE Dea, says it has struck a deal with Repsol to explore for oil offshore Guyana.Kanuku licence. After regulatory approvals the Kanuku block will be explored by a consortium formed by Repsol (40 per cent operator),jerseys nfl wholesale, RWE Dea (30%), and Tullow Oil (30 per cent).The licence is located in the prospective Guyana-Suriname Basin, 80 kilometres off the northeastern coast of South America and covers an area of 6,525 square kilometres. Kanuku represents a high potential exploration opportunity with significant prospectivity mainly in Cretaceous strata in water depths ranging from shallow shelf to 200 metres.“This new project in partnership with Repsol and Tullow Oil is another showcase of our strategy of early entry in frontier and emerging basins with volume play potential,” said Hans-Hermann Ecke, Senior Vice President New Ventures of RWE Dea AG. “The results of the past exploration activities of our partners show promising signs of hydrocarbons being present in the licence area, and we look forward to the results of the 2D and 3D seismic acquisition campaign currently underway.”The Kanuku licence is among a few that the Government of Guyana is banking on to find oil. With Trinidad, Suriname,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, Brazil and Venezuela already operating wells, indications are that oil is there. However, two separate wells drilled last year offshore Georgetown and Berbice failed.According to the news report yesterday, the acquisition of 2D and 3D seismic data covering 860 line kilometres and area of approximately 3,200 square kilometres, respectively, was successfully completed in December. After processing the seismic, data will be interpreted together with already existing 3D data with the objective of identifying drillable prospects by the end of 2014.“Based on the findings, a decision will then be taken whether to enter a second exploration phase during which an exploration well would be due to commence.”RWE Dea is already present in the region through its farm-in to Block 52 mid-year in the neighbouring state of Suriname,Cheap Jerseys From China, where together with its partner PETRONAS a 3D seismic survey has been successfully completed in November.RWE Dea AG, headquartered in Hamburg, is an international company engaged in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. RWE Dea has stakes in production facilities and concessions in Germany, the UK,Jerseys From China, Norway, Denmark,Cheap Jerseys From China, Egypt and Algeria.Recently, following a key meeting with exploration companies, Government announced that the next round of drilling will not take place until 2015.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-19 01:14 
A meeting is to be held with local rice exporters to discuss the way forward with regards to the overseas market for rice. Particular emphasis will be placed on the Jamaican market.Also to be examined at the meeting, which will be held on Tuesday with Agriculture Minister Robert Persaud, is the current state of the export market for rice.Further, the meeting will scrutinize issues surrounding the pricing of paddy for farmers,China Jerseys Cheap, as well as timely payment.The meeting is being held in the wake of concerns raised by local exporters that they have thousands of metric tonnes ready to ship but their Jamaican buyers are not concluding the purchase arrangements with urgency.Local exporters stand ready to enter into contracts to ship in excess of 32,000 tonnes of rice as Guyana’s rice industry braces itself for its highest production this year.The meeting is being hosted even as Jamaican Minister of Industry, Investment and Commerce, Karl Samuda,Jerseys NFL Cheap, stated that his country will not be able to purchase its full 60,000 tonnes quota of rice from Guyana this year.During an interview with Kaieteur News,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Samuda said that the decision is not because of any unwillingness to purchase rice from Guyana, but because Jamaica has already met its local need for the commodity.At present, Jamaica has purchased only just over half of the amount it had committed to purchasing from Guyana annually.Samuda said that this decision was as a result of two Common External Tariff (CET) waivers Jamaica had gotten, and as such imported rice from the United States of America.The importation of rice from the United States,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, he said, was done because of Guyana’s difficulties in supplying Jamaica during the first three months of the year.Trade Minister Dr Henry Jeffery has since disputed the interview Kaieteur News conducted with Minister Samuda, stating that this newspaper misrepresented the Jamaican minister.However,NFL Jerseys China, a copy of the article has since been dispatched to Minister Samuda, and he has not disputed any aspect of it.Early in the year, Jamaica had applied for suspension of the Common External Tariff (CET) on rice for a six-month period.However, Guyana objected to the request on the basis of its ability and readiness to supply the quantities required by Jamaica.Last year, Jamaica bought over 51,000 tonnes of rice from Guyana.This crop,cheap jerseys from china, the average price for rice on the international market is in the vicinity of US$800 per metric tonne.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-19 08:15 
A 29-year-old man of Lot 136 B- Field Sophia was yesterday remanded on charges of robbery, ammunition and gun possession charges.Nigel Wellington,Wholesale Jerseys, the prosecution said, was apprehended with the gun and ammunition following a report that he had committed a robbery.On September 24,Cheap Jerseys From China, in Georgetown,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, the man allegedly jumped the fence of Patricia McPherson,Cheap China Jerseys, entered the back door of the woman’s kitchen and held her up at gunpoint.The assailant then requested that Mc Pherson hand over her valuables. The woman, fearing for her life,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, gave the man two gold rings and cash.Mc Pherson subsequently reported the matter to the police, and gave them a description of the perpetrator.The police,Wholesale Jerseys China, according to the prosecution, proceeded to the Sophia area in pursuit of the man.The suspect was apprehended there. At the time of his arrest the suspect had a bag that reportedly contained one Rossi .32 revolver with 6 live matching rounds.The defendant who pleaded not guilty to all three charges was remanded.He is required to appear back in court on October 17.

無頭像
Muqej8T5

帖子 2097
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 2001
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-19 23:32 
McCourty read quarterback Ryan Tannehill's eyes and darted toward the sideline. After jumping in front of receiver Mike Wallace, he somehow managed to pass the ball to Wholesale Jerseys China cornerback Marquice Cole NFL Jerseys Outlet before his feet landed NFL Jerseys Wholesale out of bounds.
Despite coaching the acrobatic China Soccer Jerseys Polamalu for the past seven years, witnessing some Wholesale Jerseys Authentic of the most athletic moves ever made by a safety, Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin still was in awe over a big play he hopes isn't made again this week.