Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-18 17:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“The AFC today’ by this wonderful launch, is not demonstrating that it is going it alone. On the contrary, we are saying to all those who are looking at us, assessing us, weighing and measuring us that this is what we stand for.”This is according to Leader of the Alliance for Change, Raphael Trotman, when he addressed the launching of the party’s election campaign on Saturday last at the Ocean View Convention Centre and told the gathering that the AFC was not formed to be a cloistered and closed place of elites, but rather the party’s very name suggests that it believes that alliance building and partnerships are at the very core of its existence.He said that in the coming weeks he proposes to become “very actively involved in pursuing the precise mandate of the National Conference to probe, assess,Cheap NFL Jerseys, weigh, and scrutinise others from near and afar to see whether we can put aside personal fears, differences, ambitions and prejudices and be bold, patriotic and embracing enough to build the best team for Guyana’s next government; not starting at the pinnacle of power, but from within homes,Cheap Jerseys USA, villages,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, communities, and within civil society,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, and other political parties….We will search the highways and the by-ways.”Trotman acknowledges that the task ahead is a daunting one and has to be faced together, “and that there is little time left, too many little cocks of the rock strutting their stuff and that no one group can produce the result that the children of Guyana desire.”He said, “We all have something that the other lacks, and which Guyana needs…We each have a key to the multi-dimensional lock that imprisons Guyana.”The AFC leader said that it is time to put old quarrels aside and to ask neighbours and friends for help.He drew reference to the adage “the enemy of my enemy is my friend, adding that, it is time for forgiving, time for healing, and a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace.”Trotman impressed on the gathering that the party seeks to bring to Guyana change; “the kind of change in which our society sees the establishment, in our lifetime, of a just, equitable and unified democratic developed state…This was our founding vision in 2005 and it remains our permanent vision for today and tomorrow.”He said that their Action Plan for Guyana is an upgraded version from the one produced in 2006.The AFC Leader said that it is the most modern plan for Guyana’s transformation and development.“I am proud of this document in all its parts and particularly proud of the aspects that speak about Governance, including the removal of the Executive presidency, the re-positioning of the National Assembly to become a truly representative and deliberative people’s forum, the devolution of powers to the people and their local government organs and institutions…“I am equally proud of the sections on Youth,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, Public Safety and Security, Hinterland Development and Mining.”He said, “This is a work in progress, very much like a painter’s canvass, in the weeks ahead we intend to engage you to challenge you and to be engaged and challenged on our vision and plans and to produce by the date of election,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, not a manifesto, but rather the blue print for government.”He said that his party is not ashamed to seek the people’s help in crafting a plan for them and refuses to do as others have done for decades by presenting Manifesto mere weeks before the election will be held and telling you to take it or leave it.“Instead we give you the right to say to us listen to what we say and do as we ask”.

無頭像
Muqej8T5

帖子 2097
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2144
用戶失蹤天數 2052
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-18 19:10 
NFL Cheap Jerseys From China teams are turning turnovers directly into points at a record rate.
So far this season, 13.1 percent of interceptions and fumbles 鈥?more Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping than one Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys out of every eight 鈥?have been returned for touchdowns, Wholesale Jerseys the highest clip since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970, according to STATS. That NFL Jerseys Outlet represents another spike in what has been a steadily upward trend over the last five seasons: 8.4 percent in 2009, 8.8 in 2010, 9.5 in 2011, 11.5 in 2012.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-18 19:55 
In a venture to expand the pharmaceutical market,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, the Essential Care Pharmacy (ECP) opened a new branch at their Mandela Avenue this past Thursday, providing the services of a doctor’s clinic,China Jerseys Cheap, lab and counselling facilities.In his address to those gathered at the opening ceremony,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, proprietor of theSon of Deonarine Etwaroo, cutting the ceremonial ribbon at the opening of ECP Mandela location.business, Deonarine Etwaroo said that the facility will also provide physiotherapy and body massaging in the near future.“With my 25 years of experience in the field, I take great pleasure in serving this nation to the best of my ability,NFL Jerseys Cheap,” related Etwaroo. He expressed his happiness at being able to extend the services of ECP to the local community.The Minister of Public Health, Dr. George Norton,Wholesale Jerseys From China, was also present at the ceremony, applauded the achievements of Etwaroo in contributing to the country’s local pharmaceutical market.Minister Norton commended the businessman on securing credible pharmaceutical agencies such as Johnson & Johnson,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Glenmark and Astra Zeneca among others, to provide medication. He also lauded Etwaroo on his initiative in providing counselling services for the public, as it could help combat Guyana’s high suicide rate.“Nothing was more pleasing to me than when I heard that a counselling service is going to be provided free of cost,” said the Minister. The health professional explained that persons, who have failed in their first suicide attempt but were successful in later attempts, would have had no access to counselling. This counselling, according to Minister Norton, could have been essential in preventing a person from attempting suicide again.The Public Health Minister, also said that Guyanese need to be more aware of the medication they use, as in the past he received reports of persons buying medication only to have them “turn to powder” or “change colour.”“Be interested in the names of the pharmaceuticals you are using,” said Minister Norton, relating that such awareness could be vital in a person’s treatment.The health official added that living a healthy life style is essential to the well being of all citizens. He said that the country has to start focusing on nutrition and realise the benefits that natural/organic products have for one’s health.Also present at the ceremony was Mayor of Georgetown, Hamilton Green, former owner of the ECP’s new location. He said that he was proud to sell the property to Etwaroo, who he regarded as a man with exceptional qualities.“These days, we see big business going up all over the place. However, it is small businesses like these that provide the stimulus for young people to look at and admire. I know the Etwaroos have enhanced the environment,” said the Mayor.? He added that the business must operate with a sense of justice and a fair mind.