hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1874
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-19 20:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After almost three weeks, police have returned the vehicle that they had seized from Former Chief Magistrate Juliet Holder-Allen during their investigations into the Health Ministry fire.In a statement to Kaieteur News, Mrs. Holder-Allen said that she received a call two days ago from someone at the Brickdam Police Station, who informed her that she could uplift her vehicle.She then sent “a representative” to uplift the vehicle.She said her lawyer, Mr. Gregory Gaskin,Cheap Jerseys, had written to Police Commissioner Henry Greene? ‘A’ Division Commander Leroy Brumell “to advise that the legal detention of my vehicle should have come to an end last Friday,Wholesale Jerseys China, 14 August, 2009.”In her statement, the former Chief Magistrate blamed the government for her arrest and the seizure of her vehicle. “The recent actions of the PPP government to orchestrate my arrest and subsequent detention at the Brickdam Police Station,Wholesale Jerseys, as well as the seizure of my vehicle for weeks, is yet another episode in the long list of trials and tribulations that I have had to endure from their hands.”“I am saying that without doubt the actions of the Bharrat Jagdeo administration has split this country right down the middle,NFL Jerseys From China, since it is clear that certain sections of this population are not welcomed to earn a living in Guyana, the country of their birth.”“I have one thing to say to the Bharrat Jagdeo government… and that is to arrest the man who murdered my brother.That we know that he had killed three persons before and we know his name and other information (about him).”Mrs. Holder-Allen was detained for several hours late last month in connection with the fire,Wholesale Jerseys, which destroyed the Health Ministry’s building. She was released on $10,nhl jerseys outlet,000 station bail.Police alleged that a vehicle she owns was seen outside a house where ‘channa bombs’ were made.She had denied any involvement in the torching of the Health Ministry building and has alleged that the accusations against her are politically motivated.