Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-20 08:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Bill’s Guyanese mother would have give he ‘plenty licks’ (as you say) if he behaved like some modern Guyanese do. Clara Hutchinson,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, as she was called when living in Hadfield Street as a girl, used to tell me “Manners maketh man” all the time. She was right. Then and now.Cabinet ministers do it. Members of Parliament do it. Academics do it; advertising executives do it.Too many of you do it. First,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, you are late for meetings. As Bill used to tell them at GTV,China NBA Jerseys, “Six o’clock is Six o’clock anywhere in the world. Let’s start the news NOW!”If a meeting is at 10.00 a.m then it starts then, not at 10.32 as one of mine did today. If a seminar starts at 10.00 then that does not mean 11.00 or even 11.17 in one case, does it? What you are saying to people by arriving late is that ‘My time is more important than yours,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, you can wait’.No! What you are being is plain rude. Time management is an essential lesson of life and for life. It defines us. Our children need to learn it,Cheap Sports Jerseys, our students need to learn it.GMT here may equal ‘Guyana Mean Time’ but it also equals a distinct lack of respect. Bill is on a rant. Long overdue too. Worse are those who fix an appointment and then simply do not turn up! Incredible ! No explanation,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, no phone call.Nothing. Nada. It beggars belief especially when the person or persons (it has happened to Bill more than once in the last week) has a prominent role in Guyanese society.Suppose we called a war or an election and nobody turned up to them?Get a grip Guyana and do so quickly! It is not too late. The serial offenders know who they are (Bill is too nice to ‘out’ them) but do they know why they do it? My mother Clara Eloise was right fifty years ago in that Providence logie of ours. Manners maketh man (and woman) then and it does so today. Time please for Guyana to confine GMT (and no show) to history!Pip!Pip! (On the third stoke it will be 4.00 pm. Bill gotta rush. Due somewhere at 5.00)