yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-20 17:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
RELIANCE SETTLEMENT, EAST CANJE – The tears were unstoppable when Gladys Sanchari of Lot 26, Reliance Settlement in East Canje got the keys to her new home.The 69-year old woman said that this is a new beginning for herself and 50-year old son David Madramootoo.Pandit Sugrim handing over keys Gladys SanchariOn Friday Head of the New Jersey Arya Samaj Mandir Inc. Humanitarian Mission,Cheap NHL Jerseys, Pandit Suresh Sugrim handed over the US$6,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,000 concrete structure to the family.It was a poignant moment for Gladys Sanchari whose prayers to God were answered in full.This left her dumbfounded, “I can’t really tell you how I feel. I can’t believe how I feel. I see the house but I can’t say how I feel.”Gladys Sanchari lived in an old structure for almost two generations.The roof leaked,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, many nights the woman and her son could not get any rest since they were up dodging rain drops.The best description for the place they previously called home would be – old rotted boards and zinc sheets held together by the grace of God.“I prayed for many years for God to get us out,NFL Jerseys Outlet, to help us get a house, and out of the blues they find me.”Her Knight in shinning armour turned out to be the members of the New Jersey Arya Samaj Mandir Inc. Humanitarian Mission.According to her, two weeks ago she saw two figures approaching her in the dark of the night.“I taught they were bandits. I was frightened.”It was then she was told that her family was identified for the construction of a new home.“I’ll try my best to keep my new house good. I want this house to last forever.”Words of thanks were said to the Head of the New Jersey Arya Samaj Mandir Inc. Humanitarian Mission Pandit Suresh Sugrim.“They helped me when I needed it. They helped me when I was down and out.”Her son David Madramootoo too was overcome with joy and with a shaky voice he spoke of the circumstances they had been living under.He claimed that he suffered from a medical condition which improved in 2004.He is also employed as a drainage and irrigation worker at the Canefield/Enterprise Neighbourhood Democratic Council.“There was no light shining at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. I had lost hope.”A satisfied Pandit Suresh Sugrim said their Mission was accomplished.“It was a very sad moment to look at the way they were living. I have never seen anyone living in that kind of a situation. It was very satisfying that we touched another life.”The home was constructed in 10 days, free of charge by Memorex Construction Company, a subsidy of AMACO Inc. in New Amsterdam. The Humanitarian Mission supplied all the necessary material with the help of well-wishers.Humanitarian Mission 2009 kicked off on August 1, and has made a difference in the lives of several people. On Friday food vouchers were also distributed to persons in Skeldon, East Canje, Crabwood Creek, Moleson Creek, Number Seventy-nine Village, Port Mourant, and Letter Kenny.Earlier in the week more coupons were handed out in Georgetown and on the West Coast of Demerara.The Mission promised to construct a home for a single parent living at Liverpool Village on the Corentyne.Other acts of charity done during last week included medical outreach programmes in the Cane Grove,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, Mahaica, Mahaicony and Black Bush Polder areas.This was done in collaboration with the Department of Health in Region Six.The group led by a Medex treated persons with diabetes, hypertension, hypotension,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and other ailments.Walking sticks were also given to 15 senior citizens in the Mahaica/Cane Grove communities.